Disgusting!

"..."

Seeing the miserable appearance of Gui Dao Zi with his purple robes drenched in cold sweat and his hair a complete mess Ye Gui Feng smirks with his eyes continuing to give off a radiance of gold and white.

The Chi family clansmen can hardly believe their eyes at what they had just seen. They have heard that the divine ancestor of the Yao family can force a Paragon Immortal to take five steps back using a single glare. But seeing it in person is very different from actually hearing about it.

"What's wrong?"

Maintaining his smirk Ye Gui Feng asks this question to Gui Dao Zi who stands in place seemingly speechless with the skulls in his eyes frozen in the midst of keeping their jaws wide opened.

Somehow Gui Dao Zi felt as if the person standing a few meters away from him in this meeting hall is a primordial beast that can bare its fangs upon him at any moment.

At this very moment Ye Gui Feng looks like the most terrifying monster in all of existence to Gui Dao Zi as he quickly clutches his chest to suppress the ghosts within his body.

Recalling all the rumors that said that the Yao family's divine ancestor's cultivation base is heaven defying Gui Dao Zi felt like all of those words hadn't been lies.

On the contrary to what he would think in the past Gui Dao Zi felt that those words hadn't been anywhere near accurate enough to describe the monster in front of him.

Similar to Ye Gui Feng Gui Dao Zi also has a Boundless Spirit Body but compared to Ye Gui Feng's his is very much inferior.

"Rascal."

Taking a few steps forward Ye Gui Feng casually walks up to Gui Dao Zi and asks one more-

"What's wrong? You look like you had just seen-"

Before Gui Dao Zi can even react Ye Gui Feng had placed his hand onto his shoulder.

"A ghost."

Without anyone noticing anything at all Ye Gui Feng releases his demonic art, Movement of Demonic Wills causing Gui Dao Zi's body to tremble lightly before recovering from his sense of daze and backing away while panting for air.

"..."

Seeing Gui Dao Zi's reaction of panic Ye Gui Feng continues to smile from ear to ear seemingly unbothered by what just happened.

"..."

Simply looking at Ye Gui Feng while under the effects of his demonic art causes Gui Dao Zi to feel uncomfortable as he finally understood just what it is that Wei Xingheng had been forced to go through during his first encounter with the Yao family's divine ancestor.

"..."

Chen Ziyang felt his throat drying up from just being near Ye Gui Feng whose pressure and air has yet to completely dissipate.

Despite wanting to take a few steps back Chen Ziyang finds his body to be incapable of moving a single step backwards. Compared to Gui Dao Zi Chen Ziyang's cultivation base had only been at the Heavenly Immortal realms.

"..."

"...!"

Upon Ye Gui Feng turning to look towards him Chen Ziyang felt as if he had been reduced back into being a mortal child in front of a giant snake that can easily swallow him whole!

"Hahaha."

Raising a laugh that seems to have come from the situation being of extreme amusement to him Ye Gui Feng walks towards the side of the Yao and Chi family.