Home

Within the Starry Seas a dragon bodied rowboat moves in an aimless manner.

[*Sigh*]

Raising a sigh Ye Gui Feng sits upon the Dragon Rowboat while using his Authority of Everlasting Blood to aid him in tracking down the remnant droplets of blood that had come from the Yaksha Monarch.

According to the reports of the Ni Liu family clansmen who had been moving materials from the planet onto one of the nine mountains they had discovered a droplet of the Yaksha Monarch's blood floating around.

This droplet of blood had been collected and brought back to Planet Ni Liu and passed over to Ye Gui Feng through Mo Xuan Yong.

Receiving that one droplet of blood has Ye Gui Feng thinking that there might be more out in the Starry Seas.

At the same time these droplets of blood might actually be attracting one another to form the body of a new Yaksha.

If that really is the case Ye Gui Feng knew that he can't afford to just sit around so he had decided to leave Planet Ni Liu to search for more blood droplets.

[...]

From the time in which Ye Gui Feng had left Planet Ni Liu till now more than two weeks had gone by.

The search results thus far had led to Ye Gui Feng acquire a total of seven droplets of the Yaksha Monarch's scattered blood.

[...]

This long trip out has caused Ye Gui Feng to realize just how large the Starry Seas really are when he is the size of an ordinary human. Taking on the form of a colossal giant might help to shorten the search process but drawing the attentions of those who are above his head cannot be considered a good thing.

[*Sigh*]

The vastness of this dark sea that is peacefully quiet without a hint of noise is something that causes Ye Gui Feng to feel a deep sense of loneliness as he sits upon the center of Dragon Rowboat with a small table in front of him.

Resting on top of that small table is a single cup filled with warm tea along with a ceramic pot.

One can wander within this sea for an eternity without coming into contact with another person due to the sheer size of it.

[...]

Silence helps one to concentrate but did it ever occur to those who enjoy the company of silence that it is a sad experience?

[...]

Being all alone out here without a single person to talk to has Ye Gui Feng wondering what Xiao Ju Hong and the others are currently doing back home.

[I wonder... Has she woken up yet?]

When Ye Gui Feng had left the spirit of the Dao Lotus still hasn't woken up from her long period of rest.

[A daughter... *Sigh*]

Thinking of the lotus spirit's physical appearance being that of a young girl who bears a great deal of resemblance to Xiao Ju Hong brings a light smile to Ye Gui Feng's face.

[*Sigh* I haven't done knitting in a while.]

From within the Sha Luo Blood Sword tattoo Ye Gui Feng takes out several high-quality textiles that are rolled up into a column.

[...]

Forming a rough estimate in his head Ye Gui Feng takes out some knitting needles. Since he doesn't have anyone to talk to he figured that he might as well do something to quench his boredom.