Leaving This World Is No Different from Personally Destroying It

"That year... I had lead a rebellion against the accursed emperor who had acquired the rights to harvest our era from the other Exalted Celestials. I need not go over the end results since you have already heard them."

Defeat, but what Ye Gui Feng never knew is the things that came afterwards.

At this point Ye Gui Feng can guess that the so called "Immortal God of the Heaven and Earth," is most likely the name of the realm of cultivation that is beyond a Dao Paragon on the Dao Road of Long Feng Zi.

This is a realm of cultivation that those within the Starry Seas are banned from entering.

How Long Feng Zi had managed to cut the lifespan of the practitioners of the ancient world is something that is also related to his control over his Dao Road.

"None of us really knew just why that emperor had allowed us to raise a condition in which it prevents his servants of the Primordial Continent from coming into a domain of the ancient world afterwards. Maybe it is something that the other Exalted Celestials had wanted him to do as a means to make it so that he himself won't be able to harvest in the next era."

The answers to this question is something that can only be found out by asking the Exalted Celestials of the Primordial Continent. But the Immortal Emperor of the Nine Daos believes it is most likely a handicap of some kind that the previous harvester must give to the other Exalted Celestials.

"Those of us who survived had to face the servant of Ji Mie Zi, a three-headed dragon who razed what remains of the lands into a barren nothing. Upon the conclusion of that battle that cannot be considered anything but a second defeat I had lost all those that I treasured."

An air of grief exudes from the Immortal Emperor of the Nine Daos as the light in his eyes turn even more ancient.

"You can say that I am but a remnant of the ancient world."

To the Immortal Emperor of the Nine Daos living after all of that can only be considered a humiliation. Yet he is not allowed to die for once he dies those of the Primordial Continent shall invade what remains of his world in full force.

"I used that agreement to my advantage and sealed off every landmass of the ancient world and threw them into the various regions of the Starry Seas."

This meant that the Immortal Emperor of the Nine Daos truly hadn't meant any harm to the lifeforms that he had trapped in the various pocket dimensions of this world.

Had those lifeforms stayed within those pocket dimensions they would have been safe from Long Feng Zi's servants at the very least.

"But with the passage of time my seals have weakened which in turn has allowed a number of lifeforms to emerge into the outside world. The first of those lifeforms readily died the moment they stepped out of their pocket dimensions."

Realizing that his seals will inevitably all be broken with time the Immortal Emperor of the Nine Daos decided that he needed to do something to prevent further deaths. But repairing those seals would have been very much inefficient because they will gradually weaken as well.

"The reason behind their deaths is because of the Starry Seas' pressure. To prevent this pressure from affecting the future lifeforms that will emerge into the opening I had created a number of planets as a means to contain them. The reason as to why there is hardly anything out in the Starry Seas is also because of this pressure. Celestial Spirits can withstand this pressure and move within it. The Star Spirits that they can create can also withstand this pressure. Other than those two and myself there are also the divine sense clones of the Primordial Continent's force. To the current you... This pressure probably means nothing now."