I Would like to Know the Answer to That Myself

[...]

Standing at the edge of the thundercloud sea the Asura Monarch gazes down at the Primordial Continent that is covered under the thick blankets of numerous gray thunderclouds.

Tendrils of electricity runs throughout the gray thunderclouds and momentarily a burst of white lightning erupts and charges upwards.

As a connection forms between the gray thunderclouds and the one that the Asura Monarch is standing on the white lightning gradually darkens and becomes pitch black.

Within a few moments the two seas made up of thunderclouds pulled against the other as they gradually merged into one with black being the dominant color.

[...]

Despite the thickness of the thunderclouds the Asura Monarch's cold eyes can seemingly pierce right through it as he looks upon the myriad lifeforms that exist beneath his feet.

*Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle!* as peals of thunder and lightning gives off a series of crackles that would remind one of a ferocious beast's low growl the myriad lifeforms all looked up towards the darkened heavens with expressions of concern.

"Black lightning?"

"What could have caused this kind of lightning to appear?"

"..."

Each of the Exalted Celestials who are seeing the same sight as everyone else can't help but frown as various thoughts went through their heads.

"...The Asura..."

Aside from Long Feng Zi who had turned his eyes in the directions of the Starry Seas none of the other Exalted Celestials really had a clue as to what this black lightning is meant to symbolize for it has been many eons since these special bolts of lightning had last appeared in this world.

"..."

"..."

Constricting their eyes the other Exalted Celestials pressed their eyebrows together with wrinkles appearing on their foreheads.

All of them can somehow tell that there is a powerful presence above the thunderclouds and this presence is currently looking down upon their world with eyes of interest.

"A monarch."

"The same as our creator."

Contrary to the rest of the Primordial Continent those who are in the Yaksha Dynasty all looked up to the dark heavens with eyes of fervor worship.

[Yecha's creations are they? Heh looks like an interesting setup. Does this mean that he might choose this world as one of the ten?]

Although not a single person within the Primordial Continent can see him the Asura Monarch can see all of them and he has naturally seen the creations of the Yaksha Monarch who are all looking up towards him with postures of respect.

[Oh?]

Sweeping his eyes through the surface of the Primordial Continent the Asura Monarch peers down into the Starry Seas and focuses in on a single figure who is looking towards him in a direct manner.

[...]

If there is one person within this world who can see the Asura Monarch from where he is then that person can only be the Eternal Monarch alone.

[...]

At this time the Eternal Monarch is standing out in the lighter areas of the Starry Seas making his pale gray appearance easily noticeable.