原始之目

Enduring the pain the young woman separates herself from the demonic self as blood flows out of the wound on her stomach.

In the midst of making her approach the young woman hadn't expected the demonic self to stab himself as a means of catching her off guard.

Having experienced this sense of surprise the young woman's sense of wariness against the demonic self is raised.

At the same time the young woman can't help but give the black sword an extra glance.

The amount of blood that she had just lost in that brief instance is difficult to estimate but the young woman can inwardly tell judging by her body temperature that she must have lost more than two liters' worth of blood.

Pulling the sword out of his body blood leaks out of the demonic self's mouth but instead of showing a look of pain he smiles in a twisted manner as the wound starts to close slowly.

Prior to allowing the wound to close fully the demonic self turns around and charges at the young woman with bloodshot eyes as slaughtering intent overflows from his entire being!

As the demonic self appears in front of her the young woman puts up her arms to guard against the attack.

*Klang!* the sharp edge of the Sha Luo Blood Sword hits the jade bracelets that are on the woman's wrist and the moment it does a powerful force of wind attempts to push the demonic self back.

*Klang! Klang! Klang! Klang! Klang! Klang! Klang! Klang! Klang! Klang! Klang! Klang!* fighting against this force of wind that is pushing him back the demonic self relentlessly hacks away at the enemy who is persistently putting up a difficult to break guard!

Blood flows profusely out of the two's wounds as one attacks and the other defends!

As a flash of white light goes off over his head the demonic self who had expected there to be a hidden support waiting around to launch a surprise attack at any given moment immediately backs away!

Borrowing the wind's might that throws him back the demonic self creates a wider gap between himself and the enemy!

In the same instance as the demonic self backs away a thin ribbon of concentrated lightning fires down at the spot that he had been!

[Sneaky bastard...]

Raising his head the demonic self sees the figure of a young man who had his arms covered in the scales of a dark dragon.

[...!]

However, there was almost no time for the demonic self to worry about this second enemy as a third enemy appears to the side.

This enemy is the young woman dressed in a luxurious set of regal clothing and in her right hand is a crossbow that's been armed with a bulky headed arrow.

Before the demonic self can even respond to the sudden appearance of this enemy the azure robed practitioner from before appears on the opposite side and throws out more than a hundred flowers of ice!

In the same instance the crossbow is fired and the bulky headed arrow comes flying towards the demonic self who had nowhere to escape.

[Tch... ** ** * **** ***** *.]

Calming his mind the demonic self quickly begins to chant in an unknown language.

[* ***** *** *** * ****** **.]

As the power of Absolute Laws exude from the body of the demonic self the flow of time begins to slow causing the approaches of the incoming arrow and the flowers of ice to move at a slower rate of speed.