If He Truly Loves You...

"...Ah?"

It took Ye Gui Feng a bit of time to comprehend what Ming Xiao Luo had meant by a "snake."

"That stinking bitch got out? How?"

(I don't know but upon examining her closely I found out that this is but a fragment of her conscience.)

Trying to think of any possible way for that weapon spirit to have escape from the cage Ye Gui Feng frowns.

At first Ye Gui Feng is a bit unhappy about the matter but in the grand scheme of things it didn't matter too much. So long as that weapon spirit is still alive the Sha Luo Blood Sword will still retain all of its strength with Ming Xiao Luo around.

"*Sigh* forget it. If that snake shows up again I'll just seal her again."

Eventually Ye Gui Feng ceases to care about the matter completely.

There's no telling when that weapon spirit had escaped but it must have been a while back so attempting to track it down now would be a complete waste of time.

"Can you tell if Ming Xiu Ya is still around? His Authorities are still there but dormant."

(No. Although...)

Thinking for a bit Ming Xiao Luo eventually gives her thoughts on the matter.

(It's somewhat possible that my creator could still be alive but is very far from our world and that might be why these Divinities are dormant.)

No doubt if Ming Xiu Ya had still been alive then the Goddess of the Night would have done all that she can to find him. If she had been capable of sensing Ming Xiu Ya's presence due to the dormant Authorities she might not have asked for a release.

But considering how the Goddess of the Night has chosen death over an endless search that would have lasted for an extremely long period of time Ye Gui Feng thought otherwise.

"*Sigh*"

Recalling that piece of memory Ye Gui Feng sighs.

(It's very unlikely for my creator to still be the same person even if he is alive. Although... I feel like that might be a good thing.)

A strange expression appears on Ming Xiao Luo's face as she thought of this but she didn't understand why.

"Heh I'm kind of interested to meet him just so that I can give him a piece of my mind on one of his daughters."

(Who?)

"Explaining everything to you would take a while so maybe another time."

(Alright.)

"*Sigh* on another matter however... Beneath the eyes of the Exalted Celestials there are no immortals within the mortal realm. But did they know? Beneath the eyes of the Original Monarchs the world is but a trivial playground filled with insects that they can readily trample over."

(Congratulations to you. You have the qualifications to become an Exalted Celestial.)

Ye Gui Feng finally knew who had been the speaker of those words when he had gained the qualifications to become an Exalted Celestial.

The owner of that voice had been none other than Li Jiu Tian.

In the black fox's eyes an Exalted Celestial is hardly a status worth paying any kind of special attention over as they are just as fragile as a powerless mortal before the eyes of an Original Monarch.

The mentioning of other worlds continues to appear in Ye Gui Feng's surroundings. This makes him somewhat curious of the worlds that are beyond the starry heavens.