A Curse That Will Never Allow a Person to Find Happiness

[...]

*Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle! Crackle!* moving through the vast realms of the outer heavens the Asura Monarch brings with him a massive storm of black lightning as he sits above a sea of thunderclouds.

From a distance this sight is surely something that would cause the hearts of many to skip a beat from shock.

In the distant past the act of the Asura Monarch bringing down judgment is something that can cause an entire world to turn silent.

In the case of those who had been sentenced to death by the Asura Monarch they can only choose to stand in place while trembling in fear.

It's not that the thought of running away didn't cross these individuals' minds but they knew that it would be a pointless act.

The wrath of a monarch is something that none may escape from.

Even if one can run to the furthest reaches of the universe they would still be unable to escape from the hands of an Original Monarch that can easily drag them back.

[...]

In the midst of his travels the Asura Monarch has realized that there is an abnormality in his current body state. He has discovered that there is something missing.

This object that the Asura Monarch is missing is difficult to describe for it isn't a physical object that can be touched.

[...]

Clutching his chest the Asura Monarch closes his eyes as he continues to look through the shattered pieces of his memories from eons past.

[...]

Within these memories the Asura Monarch sees a great war that takes place in the realms of the outer heavens.

Every single person or creature within this war had an expression of viciousness on their faces as they slaughtered to the point in which their eyes had turned completely bloodshot.

Throughout the battlefield numerous types of divine techniques are fired off causing flares to go off continuously without stopping.

Although this memory is in bits and pieces it is never the less possible for a person to imagine the harshness of this war that is fought amongst humans, spirits, beasts, demons, practically every species of life imaginable are taking part in this slaughter.

This kind of war is something that is meant to bring about extinction for the ideas of taking prisoners didn't exist.

It is a war of endless slaughter in which not a single bit of mercy is shown to one's enemies.

Within this war numerous practitioners fell without being able to maintain a physical body or an intact soul upon their extermination.

But this doesn't mean that these practitioners didn't get to leave behind a proof of their existence in this world.

Within the memories of the Asura Monarch there are several individuals who resembles the phantom figures that had appeared in that mysterious region of the outer heavens.

In the far past that mysterious region of the outer heavens did have a name and there was also a colossal landmass there that had been surrounded by a vast number of planets.

To the practitioners of that era in which that landmass had existed that piece of land had been regarded by many to be a holy land. It is a place that many had wished to step foot on.

(Why?)

A grief filled voice speaks within the head of the Asura Monarch.

In the same instance the owner of this voice also appears.