Old Sack of Bones Consider It an Honor for You to Have a Use to Me

"So that's why she told me that story..."

Suddenly realizing the main reason as to why the mother butterfly had told him the story between her and Shen Fu Zi Ye Gui Feng's eyes give off a light of understanding.

Most likely the mother butterfly had already realized the identity of the corpse that the Wei and Chen family had possessed and to make certain of Ye Gui Feng keeping to his promises she had decided to make him Shen Fu Zi's successor as a means of giving the three-family alliance a better chance at winning this war with the Wei and Chen family.

"Everything has a price attached to them even if one isn't aware of them."

This had effectively made Ye Gui Feng owe a great debt to the mother butterfly.

*Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble!* as the corpse of Shen Fu Zi trembles Ye Gui Feng didn't have too much time to think about these things.

"Hm?"

"The corpse..."

The tremors of Shen Fu Zi's corpse caused almost every single person to glance in the same direction.

Feeling this tremor Ye Gui Feng raises his head and rises to a stand.

Raising his right hand the sword shaped tattoo gives off a blood red flash of light and Xiao Chen Zi's colossal body vanishes.

The Sha Luo Blood Sword appears in Ye Gui Feng's right hand as his five Authority Crests manifest behind his back.

*Raaaaaaaaaawr!!!* the Lightning Beast had already shaken off his drowsiness as he raises a roar causing the wheels of the war chariot to rotate fiercely while his entire body bursts with golden lightning!

Two tornados of flames come off of the war chariot's wheels and these flames are absorbed by Ye Gui Feng causing the Authority of Incineration to give off a bright shine of golden radiance!

"He's planning to break out!"

Outside of the magic array Gui Dao Zi breaks out a cold sweat as he continues to strengthen the power of the magic array in preparation for Ye Gui Feng's attack.

"..."

With the phantom figure behind him in the same posture and holding onto a sword of demonic Qi Ye Gui Feng soon finds himself surrounded by two different colored flames of black and gold.

Within this sea of two colored flames golden lightning blends in as a terrifying force of power fills the entirety of the spherical world of darkness!

Rotating his Pan Tian cultivation base fiercely while his Authority of Everlasting Blood causes the flows of blood in his body to accelerate a powerful force of physical body strength begins to build up in Ye Gui Feng!

As a powerful force of suction comes from the sword of demonic Qi the sea of demonic flames is quickly absorbed leaving only tendrils of golden lightning behind.

Gradually the build-up of power within Ye Gui Feng's body along with the phantom figure reaches their limits.

Alongside the phantom figure Ye Gui Feng slashes the sword in their hands down!

These two slashes contained the strength to easily divide an entire mountain range in half but adding in the forces of the two different colored flames along with the golden lightning-

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!* a blast of flames and lightning capable of wiping away a mountain range without leaving a single trace of it behind is unleashed!

In the face of this powerful attack the entire magic array trembles as its shape begins to distort!

"Hold!"