我爱护......

An unknown force of power is seemingly stirred by Ye Gui Feng's desires and intentions.

As the red streaks that acts as the phantom figure's eyes intensify in brightness it momentarily merges with Ye Gui Feng causing demonic Qi to erupt from his body!

"Let...!"

Taking a step forward Ye Gui Feng appears on the edge of his Dao Road as his two eyes give off a brilliant shine of gold and white.

The intensity of the golden light made it seem as if there is a sun in Ye Gui Feng's right eye as his left eye reveals the dark moon that is contained within it.

With the appearance of these two lights the pressure that comes off of Ye Gui Feng's demonic self causes both his Celestial Spirit self and his Dao Manifested Celestial to snap their eyes open!

"This world fall into ruins-!"

It is difficult for Ye Gui Feng to tell whether he is speaking these words voluntarily or not as he feels as if there is another voice within his head talking and is transmitting these words out into the world through his mouth.

Regardless the moment these words come out of the demonic self's mouth the air turns heavy as the skies of Shen Fu Zi's world darkens!

*BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!* erupting with the powers of magic energy, demonic Qi, and immortal Qi Ye Gui Feng's three selves each gave off a different kind of pressure that causes the bodies of all of Shen Fu Zi's incarnations to tremble!

In the face of this pressure that comes from three different forces of power all of the incarnations of Shen Fu Zi opens their eyes and rises to a stand!

In the instance in which these incarnations of Shen Fu Zi rises to a stand the corpse of Shen Fu Zi in the outside world-

"Uh?"

"W-Was that...?"

The vast number of practitioners who had gathered here in this pocket dimension under the tricks of Wu Gongchen constricts their eyes as they look towards the corpse of Shen Fu Zi with expressions of great wariness.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Every single person looks to each other seemingly unsure of what they had just seen however-

"I... I think I just saw it move..."

"Me as well..."

"His eyelid..."

It wasn't known who had started to share their thoughts on the matter but eventually every single person said the same thing seemingly in agreement as to what they had just seen.

.........

The air turns heavy as every single person can't help but feel like it has suddenly become difficult to breath.

Towards the corpse of Shen Fu Zi that their enemy resides in all of them felt a sense of fear. If this colossal corpse can actually move-

"..."

"...I must be seeing things."

"Hahaha..."

Not a single person wanted to imagine such a sight as they gulp down their own spits and pray that it won't happen.

This fear that all of these practitioners have towards a common enemy is what binds this group of practitioners that have come from various sects and households alike together and it is this fear that reinforces their resolve to eliminate this enemy that can be a threat to them all.