You're Not the First One to Call Me That and You Will Surely Not Be the Last!

*Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!!!!!!!!!* the eyes of Shan Lei Zi turns bloodshot as he struggles to break free of the restrictions that have been placed around him but regardless of what he does he finds himself unable to move a single muscle!

Digging his fingers and thumb into the forehead of Shan Lei Zi Ye Gui Feng tightens his hold and begins to pull his arm back!

A ghostly body is dragged out by Ye Gui Feng's hand and the more of it that is pulled out the more similar it looks when compared to Shan Lei Zi himself!

[NO!!!!!]

In the midst of dragging Shan Lei Zi's soul out from his physical body Shan Lei Zi raises a roar of defiance causing Ye Gui Feng to narrow his eyes!

This single roar causes the bodies of the warrior practitioners made up of golden flames to tremble as their movements begin to slow down.

With the movements of the warrior practitioners slowed Shan Lei Zi manages to raise a paw and struggles to smash it down!

[Go to hell!!!]

The moment Shan Lei Zi manages to lower his paw the claws of lightning extends to become three massive blades of thunder that slashes down towards Ye Gui Feng!

"Tch."

Relinquishing his hold on the soul of Shan Lei Zi Ye Gui Feng raises the Sha Luo Blood Sword with both hands.

With the phantom figure behind him Ye Gui Feng defends himself against the lightning claws of Shan Lei Zi!

*BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!* the heavy impact of Shan Lei Zi's claws of lightning landing onto the dark sword of the phantom figure causes Ye Gui Feng's arms to tremble!

"Screw!"

As the shine of the red Authority Crest that represents the Authority of Everlasting Blood brightens to the point of it being blinding Ye Gui Feng can feel his entire body being filled with strength.

"Off!!!!!"

Constricting his eyes Ye Gui Feng raises a deep roar as he pushes the claws of Shan Lei Zi back!

Leaping off of his Dao Road Ye Gui Feng takes a leap forward and takes aim at the central horn of Shan Lei Zi.

*SLASH!!!* with a single flash of blood red light a dark object flies through the air and stabs into the earth!

[You bastard!!!!!]

The dark object that had just been sent flying is none other than Shan Lei Zi's central horn.

To a Lightning Beast their horns is not only what allows them to better control lightning but it is also a symbol of their pride. Having one's horn cut off to a Lightning Beast is basically the greatest shame it can ever hope to experience.

"Hmph. You think I'd stop at just one?"

*SLASH!!! SLASH!!!* raising a cold snort Ye Gui Feng slashes with the Sha Luo Blood Sword twice and separates the remaining two horns from the head of Shan Lei Zi!

*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* the sight of seeing all three of his horns cut off seemingly ignites a flame of rage capable of incinerating the very heavens as Shan Lei Zi's struggle to break out of the Heaven's Prison Magic Array intensifies in an exponential manner!

Rampant streams of thunder and lightning explodes from Shan Lei Zi's body and these streams of blood red electricity strikes the earth with a beast like ferocity!