修罗主宰默天罗

*Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!* at the manifestation of this phantom figure the tribulation lightning bolts gave off a series of deafening roars almost as if they are paying homage and welcoming the descent of this individual.

In the blink of an eye these tribulation lightning bolts come crashing down from the thunderclouds and starts to converge upon the phantom figure in a frantic manner.

*Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!* the number of tribulation lightning bolts that are coming down from above is something that can only be compared to that of a world destroying disaster!

*Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!* under the rapid impact of these lightning bolts not even an Exalted Celestial would be capable of remaining calm as each strike is more than capable of forcing them to take a step backwards in cold sweat!

In the same instance the electricity that shrouds the remaining debris also shoot towards the phantom figure in a frenzy.

With so much lightning converging onto the phantom figure it made it seem as if there is a giant sun made up of electricity at the center of this region.

Time passes under the continuous flashes of thunder and lightning that is seemingly endless.

*Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!* as more than a month's worth of time goes by this lightning shower continues to show no signs of stopping.

Perhaps what's even more frightening about these lightning bolts is the fact that they are continuing to grow stronger and stronger by the day.

Beneath this chaotic shower of thunder and lightning that phantom figure continues to sit in the midst of it all without moving.

As another day goes by a third phenomenon of strangeness occurs.

Under the strikes of these tribulation lightning bolts that phantom figure's body that is originally ghost like has started to turn more and more corporeal almost as if these showers of lightning are helping them to form a physical body.

*Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!* one by one the nearly debris that acted as lightning rods collapsed and are wiped away leaving not a single trace of their existence behind.

*Crackle. Crackle. Crackle. Crackle. Crackle. Crackle. Crackle. Crackle. Crackle. Crackle.* upon the final debris being wiped out the lightning shower ceases but the sound of crackling thunder continues to linger.

.........

*Crackle. Crackle. Crackle. Crackle. Crackle.* although the sound of crackling lightning has made this place a bit more noisy it still didn't help to get rid of that eerie sense of mood that this place holds.

This sense of eeriness comes from this region's history and there being nothing beneath this sea of thunderclouds as all the floating debris had been wiped away by the lightning shower.

No, it might be too soon to say that this entire region has been cleared of everything.

Beneath the phantom figure that's shrouded in a cloak of electricity an illusory landmass appears.

The size of this vast landmass is probably triple the size of the Primordial Continent if one were to give a rough estimation.

On this landmass one can see a total of six colossal mountains and on top of these mountains there would be a statue of a six-armed, three-faced demonic statue standing at its peak.