44- No Children Allowed

The Order was a buzz. It seemed that something big was going down, but still everyone refused to let any of the children in on anything.

"Dad!" Venus caught Sirius' arm as he tried to leave one of the meetings. It seemed he had been avoiding her a little bit.

"Venus." Sirius said.

"What's going on?" Venus demanded, "why was there yelling earlier? Why won't you tell us anything."

Sirius pulled Venus to the side to allow other people to pass them.

"Look." He lowered his voice so that the other Order members couldn't hear him. "I want to tell you. Really I do, but Molly and Arthur would skin me alive- not to mention Dumbledore. You will all find out tomorrow, I swear it!"

The next day they did find out. It was in the daily prophet that morning.

Harry had been attacked by Dementors, and had been expelled from Hogwarts.

"No!" Hermione gasped upon reading it, "he has a hearing next week, but until then he's officially been expelled."

The prophet were making it out like Harry was making everything up. In fact there had been quite a few articles over the summer about how Harry was making everything up.

The Order had arranged to pick Harry up from the Dursleys and bring him to Grimmald Place in two days time.

"He's not going to be happy." Ron said over dinner that night, "Dumbledore made us swear not to tell him anything! Hedwig arrived earlier, pecked us half to death!" He and Hermione did indeed have cuts all over their hands from the bird.

The day Harry was set to arrive there was a very important Order meeting scheduled.

Fred and George managed to find one pair of extendable ears that had evaded Mrs Weasley's purge.

They began trying to listen, but said they were getting some interference, so apperated off to find out what it was. As soon as the twins were gone, Ginny pulled out a dung bomb and aimed it at the door.

"Don't throw that thing!" Venus immediately pinched her nose.

"I'm going to see if the door is Imperturbed!" Ginny shrugged and lobbed the dung bomb. It didn't touch the door. But dropped to the floor. She threw a few more and the same thing happened each time.

"The extendable ears won't work them." Venus huffed. "Let's go tell Fred and George."

They made their way upstairs to where they heard voices.

Ginny pushed the door to Ron's bedroom, "oh, hi Harry. I thought I heard your voice."

Inside the room stood Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and Harry.

"It's a no go with the extendables," Venus told Fred and George, "she's gone and put an Imperturbable Charm on the kitchen door.

"How'd you know?" Fred looked crestfallen.

"Tonks showed us," Ginny explained, "you just chuck stuff at the door and if it can't make contact it's been Imperturbed. I flicked some dung bombs at the door and they just dropped to the floor, so there's no way the extendable ears will get under the gap."

"Shame, I fancied hearing what Snape has to say." Venus sighed.

"Snape is here?" Harry demanded.

"Giving a report." Venus nodded, "top secret. Git."

"Bill doesn't like him either." Ginny nodded. Bill had recently moved back to England and got a desk job so he could work for the Order.

"Is Bill here?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, got a desk job, he says he misses the tombs," said Fred, "but Fleur Delacour got a job at Gringotts as well."

"Bill has been giving her private lessons to 'eemprove 'er English'." Snickered George.

"Charlie is in the order too, trying to recruit foreign wizards," Ron added, "but whatever you do, do not mention Percy in front of Mum and Dad."

"Mum cries every time and Dad breaks whatever he's holding whenever Percy is mentioned." Venus explained, "Percy and Dad had a row, and Percy walked out."

They all heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Uh oh." George stuffed the extendable ear that he was holding into his pocket.

Their mum pushed the door open, "The meeting is over," she told them, "you can come down and eat dinner now. And who's left that dung bomb outside?"

"Crookshanks," Ginny and Venus quickly said together.

"He loves playing with them!" Ginny continued. Molly shook her head and turned and headed back downstairs.

Everyone else looked at eachother and then followed her.

MERRY EASTER!!!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx