93- Shell Cottage

The transformation was the most painful that it had ever been. It seemed that as well as keeping her in control, the Wolfsbane numbed some of the pain.

Venus remembered every second of that night, and if not for Sirius being there, then she didn't know what would've happened. She wasn't herself, she didn't care about anything.

That morning Sirius hugged her close to him. Mumbling to her that it was okay, and Venus cried into his chest. It was almost like her first transformation all over again. When Ginny had comforted her.

"The Death Eaters came looking for you," said Sirius as they made their way back to the Burrow, and Venus tried to quench the bleeding from a deep gash on her arm, "they tried everywhere. My flat, they even ransacked Grimmald Place, as if we'd go back there."

"Who- who came looking for me." Venus asked.

"A particularly annoyed woman with considerable scarring all over her face." Sirius grinned. "You really ripped Alecto Carrow a new one didn't you."

"It just sort of happened," Venus explained.

"Oh, I don't think that it's a bad thing," Sirius shook his head, grinning slightly, "you gave her what she had coming. I just wish you'd got at Amyus as well."

"Next time." Venus nodded.

"But anyway, you can't stay here for long," Sirius continued, "the Death Eaters have been dropping in every couple of days to make sure you haven't showed up."

"Am I really that much of a priority?" Venus scoffed, "don't they have anything else to be getting on with?"

"Apparently not," said Sirius, "the safest place for you to go is with Bill and Fleur. Their house is out of the way, and it has the Fidelius Charm cast on it, with Arthur as secret keeper, you'll be safe there."

"For how long?" Venus asked, "how long will this all go on for?"

"I know that it's been hard, but Harry is going to do it. Whatever he's off doing with Ron and Hermione, it's to bring You-Know-Who down."

"I know, it just feels like it's never going to end."

********

Venus moved to Shell Cottage the next day. Bill and Fleur greeted her happily.

"We 'ere all very worried about choo," said Fleur. "Bill 'ere was loosing sleep."

"Really Bill, there was no need to be so worried." Venus shook her head, "I'm not dead."

"You could've been though." Bill cocked his head, "don't do that again."

"I won't."

Bill ruffled Venus hair and showed her where she could dump her things.

"Make yourself at home." Bill told her, "we could all be stuck in this house for quite a while."

"Yay," Venus threw her bag down onto one of the beds.

That night Fleur cooked steak for them, she made Bill and Venus extra rare (as Bill had grown fond of bloody steak since Greyback attacked him), and Arthur arrived with some bad news.

Sirius had been discovered by the Death Eaters to be a Member of the Order. He had been attacked by them, and barley escaped. No one from the Order had heard from him since.

Not weeks later, the news that Sirius had been captured arrived.

"We're not sure if he's being kept is Azkaban or..." Arthur trailed off when he saw he look on Venus's face. He had been about to speculate that Sirius may have been killed, and it was clear that Venus didn't want to hear it.

Hey guys! It's leavers day at my school, and we all dress up, so I am currently dressed up as a crayon, the purple one of course!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx