96- Back To Hogwarts

Bill, Sirius and Fleur were talking in the kitchen in low voices, whilst Venus, Dean and Luna all sat in the sitting room, when the coins, that both Luna and Venus had stored in their pockets, burnt hot. As fast she she could, Venus pulled it out of her pocket and looked closely at the message on the coin.

"Fight. Go to the Hog's Head." Venus read. She looked up at the other two frantically.

"We've got to get there," Dean jumped to his feet.

"How?" Luna asked, "we won't get there in time-"

"I can apperate!" Dean said, "if one of you lends me your wand, I can get us there."

"I would offer you mine, but it burns people when they try to use it," said Venus.

"Well, in that case you can use mine then," Luna handed Dean her wand. The three of them slipped out of Shell Cottage, quickly and silently so that the three adults wouldn't hear.

As soon as they were out of the Fidelius charm's boundaries, Dean took the two girls by the arms and disapperated. They appeared in the musky old Hog's Head.

"Longbottom's lot are you?" The barman growled upon seeing them.

"Yes," replied Luna.

"Right through here." He gestured to a portrait, that swung open at his words. The three of them thanked him quickly and hurried down the passageway.

"We got your message Neville!" Luna said as they emerged from the passage into a room that Venus had never seen before, but somehow she was sure was the room of requirement, "Hello you three, I thought you'd be here."

Harry, Ron and Hermione were stood there, but Venus wasn't focused on them. She had eyes only for Neville. Who was stood beside Harry. His eyes were also focused on her.

Seamus Finnigan gave a loud roar of delight and sprinted forwards to hug Dean.

At the same time Venus started forwards and almost knocked Neville over and he pulled her into a kiss.

"It's good to be back," Venus heard Luna say as she and Neville broke apart.

"Venus-" Harry asked distractedly, "What are you doing here? How did you?"

"I sent for them," Neville held up his fake DA galleon with one hand, whilst he held onto Venus's hand tightly with his other hand. "I promised Venus, Luna and Ginny that I'd let them know if you turned up, we all thought that if you turned up it would mean revolution, that we'd overthrow Snape and the Carrows."

"-and we are right, I have some unfinished business with Amycus." Venus said darkly.

"Listen," Harry was becoming more frantic, "there's something that me, Ron and Hermione need to find, and then-"

"-you're going to leave us in this mess?" Michael Corner demanded. He was stood amongst the crowd of DA members.

"No, what we're doing will help everyone!" Insisted Ron, "it's all about getting rid of You-Know-Who-"

"Then let us help!" Neville said angrily, "we want to be a part of it!"

There was a shuffling noise as more people climbed out of the secret passageway. First came Ginny, then Fred, followed by George and Lee Jordan.

"Aberforth is getting a bit ratty," said George, "he wants a kip and his bars turned into a railway station."

"I got the message." Cho Chang emerged from behind Lee, and behind her was-

"Mali!" Ginny flung her arms around her friend.

"Hey Gin." Mali patted Ginny on the back.

"So what's the plan?" Asked Fred.

"There isn't one-" Harry replied.

"Excellent, so we're going to make it up as we go along, my favourite kind," George rubbed his hands together.

"You've got to stop this!" Harry turned to Neville, "what did you invite all of them back for?"

"We're fighting aren't we?" Dean asked, "the message said we were going to fight!"

Ron, Harry and Hermione began having a hushed conversation, and then they eventually turned back to the group.

"There's something we need to find," said Harry, "something hidden in the castle."

"Could you be a little more specific," Venus suggested.

"It might have something to do with Ravenclaw," he turned towards Luna.

"That might be Ravenclaw's lost diadem," said Cho Chang.

"What does it look like?"

"There's a replica of it in the Ravenclaw common room," Cho said, "I could take you-"

"No, Luna can take him," Ginny was staring daggers at Cho, "can't you Luna."

"Oh yes, I'd like to," said Luna dreamily. Luna and Harry departed the Room of Requirement.

"Where have you been Ve?" Neville demanded, "I haven't heard anything, and then I heard that your dad had been arrested and-"

"I was at Bill and Fleur's," Venus said, "but enough about me, what the hell happened to you?"

Neville was sporting a black eye, a cut lip and several larger cuts on his face. "The Carrows happened," said Neville, "Alecto got especially handy with knives when she was out of the hospital wing, she seemed to want to take out her anger on me-"

"Merlin Nev, I'm sorry, if I had known then-"

"Don't apologise," Neville shook his head, "it would have happened anyway."

"No I-" Venus stopped when she spotted more people climbing into the room.

"Don't you ever do that again!" Sirius strode towards her, "what were you thinking, disappearing like that!"

"Um... sorry?" Venus peered up at him.

"You'd better be." Sirius glared at her.

So the Battle Of Hogwarts begins!
How do you think Venus will fare in the battle?
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx