105- Halley and James

"I totally saw that coming!" said Ginny, clapping her hands together when Venus told her and Mali. "This is going to be so great! Our kids are going to be the same age! They'll go to Hogwarts together, and-"

"We get it Gin." Venus laughed.

********

Halley Alice Longbottom was born in December of 2003. Three months after James Sirius Potter was born.

Venus and Neville decided to follow the Black family tradition of naming children after stars and space related things, naming their daughter after a comet that could be viewed from Earth on the day of her birth. At Venus's suggestion they gave her the middle name 'Alice', after Neville's mother.

"Oh you two are going to cause so much havoc when you start school," Venus said happily as she and Ginny cradled their children close to eachother.

"Not too much," Neville insisted, "I mean, we'll be the ones having to clean up after them."

"No, I'm going to be the cool parent," said Venus, looking down at Halley, who was wide awake, and looking around interestedly.

"I hate you," Neville laughed.

"And I love you too."

********

"It's getting really busy around here." Venus laughed as she almost tripped over Alfie and Hope, who were playing a game of tag around the Weasley living room.

"No need to tell me zat!" Fleur laughed. She was keeping a close eye on her eldest daughter, Victorie, who was trying to get Teddy Lupin to show her, "THE PIG SNOUT ONE AGAIN!"

Venus was watching James and Halley, with a smile on her face. The two of them were sat in a corner, being far too quiet for their own good, which meant that the two children were plotting something.

"Ve, it's definitely your turn to intervine." Ginny said, pointing at their two children.

"No way, I'm the cool parent remember." Venus shook her head, "I don't intervine, that's Neville's job."

"Well, I'm suck in this chair," Ginny gestured to her heavily pregnant belly, "so if you're not going to stop them, at least get Neville to."

"Fine." Venus made her way over to the two children, who immediately stopped talking and gave her innocent smiles. "What are you two up to."

"Nothing Mummy!" Halley smiled an angelic smile.

"Somehow I struggle to believe that." Venus laughed, "but just as long as you don't actually hurt anyone, I'm fine with whatever it is." She made her way back over to Ginny. "I swear, even at two years of age, those two are already evil geniuses, what on Earth are they going to be like when they're older?"

"It's going to be fun to see." Ginny laughed, "help me up." She stretched her arms out, and Venus pulled her out of the chair, "I've got to go to the toilet." Ginny waddled off towards the bathroom.

"Hey Ve!" George made his way over.

"Hi George," Venus smiled, still keeping one eye firmly on James and Halley. "Where's Mali?"

"Off in Peru saving some endangered Thuderbirds," said George, "I swear that girl never sleeps."

"You would be right there," laughed Venus, "you know in all of our time at Hogwarts, I'm not sure I ever saw Mali sleep for more than a few hours."

So Halley has arrived!
Do you think that Neville and Venus will have any more children?
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx