76- Exam Results

"The ministry has fallen," Kingsley's deep voice boomed through the wedding tent, "Scrimjor is dead. They are coming."

This statement was followed by utter bedlam.

"Neville," Venus turned to him, "you have to go, get out of here!" Just then something exploded into flames and death eaters emerged everywhere.

"Not without you!" Neville protested.

"I'll be fine!" Venus shoved him towards the exit. "I can't go anywhere, but you've got to go!"

Eventually Neville did as she asked.

Venus ducked under a table and saw that Ginny was also under there.

"Fancy seeing you here Gin." Venus blinked at her sister.

********

Death Eaters and ministry workers remained for hours, questioning them about Harry and where he was, eventually they realised that none of them were going to give in and left, but three death eaters remained, patrolling the perimeter of the Burrow.

"Is everyone okay?" Sirius broke the silence eventually.

"Yes I think so." Molly looked around, "well we'd better make a start on the clean up."

"I don't feel so good." Venus murmured. She sat down at the kitchen table and placed her head in her hands.

Molly set about giving everyone jobs to do and then turned her attention to the people sitting down.

"Remus could you-" she started.

"Molly, I think it best that I return home." Lupin looked almost as bad as Venus felt. "Dora will remain here-"

"But-" Tonks protested.

"Dora," Lupin shot her a look, "I will see you in a few days."

"Okay," Tonks relented. She followed him out of the door to say goodbye.

"What am I supposed to do?" Venus asked, her pounding head in her hands, "I can't transform with Death Eaters everywhere- one of them might see."

Sirius exchanged a look with Molly and Arthur.

"I can take her back to mine." Sirius said, "they'll be less of them there- if any-"

"Sirius they'll look for Harry there." Arthur reminded him.

"I'll go in the attic." Venus suggested, "with the ghoul in Ron's room it's free for me to go there."

The adults all looked at eachother, but couldn't seem to suggest a better option.

"I'm going to bed," Venus got to her feet and walked up the stairs slowly.

********

A few days later Ginny and Venus's OWL results arrived. Venus opened her's and read.

ORDINARY WIZARDING LEVEL RESULTS

Pass grades:
Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)

Fail grades:
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

VENUS MARLENE BLACK-WEASLEY HAS ACHIEVED

Astronomy.........................................E
Care of Magical Creatures...............P
Charms..............................................E
Defence Against The Dark Arts......E
Herbology.........................................E
History of Magic.............................A
Potions..............................................E
Study of Ancient Runes...................A
Transfiguration...............................O

"How did you do?" Ginny asked.

"I only failed Care of Magical Creatures." Venus grinned, "and don't let Hagrid hear but who really cares about that."

"Mali would kill you for that!" Ginny laughed, "here, let's swap."

Venus looked at Ginny's results and saw that Ginny only failed Muggle Studies and achieved an O in Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"I knew you'd do well in Transfiguration!" Ginny grinned.

"Let me see." Molly took the two girl's results from their hands. "Oh well done girls!" She hugged both of them.

Sirius was just glancing over at the results when another owl arrived in the kitchen carrying that Daily Prophet.

The front page had a picture of Hogwarts on it. The title was: Education at Hogwarts school now compulsory.

The article detailed a new law that the ministry had passed, meaning that all school aged children 11-18 now had to attend Hogwarts if they wanted to or not.

"It's not going to be the same there anymore is it." Ginny said as she read the article.

Hogwarts would no longer be a safe haven, especially with Dumbledore gone.

Go and give my Wattpad Instagram account a follow! _live_life_with_books_
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx