92- Introductions

Mali set up a camp bed in her room for Venus to sleep on. That night, Venus got the best nights sleep that she'd had pretty much since the summer.

But she was up early the next morning, and out of the house before either Mali or her father were dressed.

She flew at full speed along the train tracks again. It wasn't long before London began to spring up around her.

She wasn't entirely sure exactly where Sirius's flat was, and the only other people who she knew lived in London were Fred and George. So she flew though London to Diagon Alley, trying to keep out of sight, and eventually landed on the roof of Weasley Wizard Wheezes.

The door to the roof was locked, but Venus pulled out her wand and whispered, "Alohamora." And the door clicked open.

She hadn't been to Fred and George's flat since she and Ginny and helped them unpack their belongings when they first moved in, but she remebered her way around quite well.

"Fred!" She yelled as she arrived in the flat, "George, are you here!"

"Who's there?" Fred hurtled into the main room with his wand drawn.

"Fred I-"

"Who are you?" Fred demanded again.

"Fred, it's me, Venus."

Fred still didn't drop his wand, but he narrowed his eyes. Venus then realised that all Fred was doing was inacting what the Order had all been doing. Making absolutely sure that she was who she said she was.

"I'm Venus Black-Weasley, I'm a werewolf, and when I was five I pushed you down the stairs." Venus said, not breaking eyecontact.

Fred dropped his wand and grinned at her. "Just making sure." He said, "now come here." He pulled her into a hug.

"Where's George?" Venus asked as they broke apart.

"He's at the Burrow," said Fred, "everyone has been looking for you, Sirius got your letter, but no one heard from you, we all thought you were dead."

"Well I'm not," shrugged Venus.

"I'll take you home." Fred offered Venus his arm, and she took it. The feeling of being pressed into a small tube met her, zand then she and Fred were in one of the fields outside the Burrow. They hurried towards the Burrow and Fred knocked loudly on the door.

"Who is it?" Arthur's voice came from the other side of the door.

"It's Fred," said Fred, "co-owner of Weasley Wizard Wheezes, and your eternal pain in the arse."

The door was pulled open and Arthur stood there shaking his head at Fred.

"You need to work on your introduction Fred, it's really-" then he spotted Venus and drew his wand.

"Dad!" Fred stepped between them, "it's her, I checked."

Arthur immediately dropped his wand and pulled Venus into a tight hug.

"I'm okay dad, I promise," Venus laughed.

"Venus!" Someone else joined the hug and Venus realised quickly that it was Molly. "You're alive!"

"Yeah, I'm fine mum, I swear."

Eventually her parents pulled away from her. Then Venus noticed the two other people in the kitchen.

George stood leaning against the table, a large grin on his face, and there stood Sirius. Also grinning widley

"Venie." Sirius pulled her into a hug, which almost crushed her bones.

"Ow," Venus murmured, Sirius released her and held her at arms length, making sure she was okay. His eyes raked over the almost healed cuts and bruises that the Carrows had left on her.

"It's nothing dad," she assured him, "really, I'm fine."

"Nothing my arse!" Sirius growled.

"-dad just leave it." Venus shot him a stern glare, "the more important thing right now is that I get some Wolfsbane."

Molly's eyes widened and she began ruffling thought cupboards to find some of the potion.

Eventually she straightened up, trembling. "We haven't got any." She whispered.

"What?" demanded Sirius.

"I gave the rest of the stuff we have here to Remus," Molly's voice shook, "he had run out and I knew Venus had what she needed at school."

The room was completely silent, not even the twins said anything.

Venus swallowed a lump that had formed in her throat, "it's okay, I'll be fine." She bit her lip.

The prospect of changing without the Wolfsbane keeping her in control, was terrifying. Sirius grabbed her arm reassuringly, "I'll be there. I'm not leaving you."

*screams loudly* my GCSEs start on Monday, and I have by no means done enough to revison!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx