107- The Great Wolf Herself

"Hey Selene." Venus grinned at the small child wrapped her tiny hand around Venus's pinky finger. "Mali she's beautiful."

The little girl already had beautiful dark skin, just like her mother and already had a large amount of dark curly hair.

Mali smiled down at her daughter, with tears shining in her eyes. "Selene was my mother's name."

"I know," Venus smiled sadly, remembering Mali's mother, "she would be so proud of you Mali."

They looked down at the little girl, who was looking interestedly at the ceiling.

"Merlin I can't believe that George is a father," Venus shook her head, "or you for that matter."

"Venus you have three kids," Mali reminded her, "I can't believe that."

********

"Has it really been ten years?" said Neville as the couple watched more and more wizards arriving into the Hogwarts grounds.

The sun had come out for the occasion, and it seemed that most of the wizarding world had turned up to celebrate the ten year anniversary since the end of the wizarding war.

"It's insane isn't it." Venus shook her head, "Merlin Neville, I'm twenty seven, I feel so old!"

Neville laughed, "we had this discussion on your birthday."

"If it isn't the great wolf herself!" Sirius appeared from behind Venus and flung his arm around his daughter. "How good it is to see you!"

"You smell like alcohol," Venus told him.

"Me and Remus might've broken into the Firewhisky a little too early," Sirius slurred.

"I'm not dealing with this!" Venus moved Sirius's arm to around Neville's shoulders, "I'm going to work out were Nova and Nysa are."

"You're going to leave me with him?" Neville asked incredulously as Venus began to walk away.

"See it as bonding with your father in law," Venus looked over her shoulder at him.

"We'll be just fine," Sirius smacked Neville's cheek, "we're besties."

Venus hurried through the crowd of people, all of whom were talking and laughing.

She caught a ten year old Teddy Lupin by the collar as he almost barrelled into a table full of drinks.

"Edward Lupin, what do you think you're doing?" Venus asked.

"I'm running," said Teddy.

"From whom, may I ask?" Venus raised an eyebrow.

"Who do you think?" Teddy asked.

"It isn't Hope and Alfie is it?" Venus rolled her eyes.

"Of course it is," Teddy shook his head, "they're monsters!" Teddy wiggled out of her grip and hurried away from the oncoming forms of his seven year old sister and her best friend, who also happened to be Venus's half brother.

"Will you two stop chasing Teddy around!" Venus stopped them running past her by grabbing their arms.

"Thank Merlin, you caught them!" Tonks skidded to a stop next to them, holding a stitch in her side.

"You haven't seen Nova or Nysa have you?" Venus asked, "I feel like a very bad parent, I just kind of passed them off to Ginny and Harry and I haven't seen them since."

"I saw Ginny over there," Tonks gestured, and then cursed loudly, "those two are going to kill me!" Hope and Alfie had managed to escape, and were once again off chasing Teddy. Tonks charged after them.

"Gin!" Venus finally found her (once again) very pregnant sister talking to Mali beside the lake. Both of the women were holding babies. Mali was holding the two month old baby Selene, whilst Ginny was struggling to keep hold of a squirming Nysa.

"Hey Nys!" Venus took Nysa from Ginny and perched him on her hip.

"Thankyou," Ginny rubbed her back, "I can't hold children anymore."

"You do realise once that one is born you will have no excuse." Venus laughed.

"This is the last one," Ginny waggled her finger, "I swear."

"You said that after James." Mali snorted.

"MUMMY!" A small whirlwind of brown hair and excitement bounced up to them.

"Hello Halley," Venus grinned at her daughter, who was clearly up to something. Halley was six, and just like her uncle Alfie, caused trouble everywhere she went, along with her trusted sidekick James, the two were unstoppable. It had been a particularly interesting Christmas that year, as Hope and Alfie had declared a prank war upon Halley and James. Long story short, no one was able to walk into a room without getting an ice cold bucket of water dumped on their heads.

"Daddy told me to find you," said Halley, before running off to join James.

"I'd better go, I left my very drunk father with Neville," Venus grinned at her friends and hurried off.

"Let's hope that Grandpa Sirius hasn't killed Daddy shall we," Venus said to Nysa, who clapped and laughed.

Thankfully Grandpa Sirius had not killed Daddy. Venus found Neville stood with Ophelia (who had Nova perched on her hip) and a very passed out Sirius.

"You know what, I think we should just leave him be," suggested Ophelia. "It will teach him a lesson."

I'm almost done with exams! I can't wait until summer!
Also, I published the header for book 3-titled Halley. I will begin publishing it as soon as I finish editing it! So go and add it to your library so that you don't miss it!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx