Chapter 9

(A/N: The picture is of a 12 year old Saki. This chapter is the starting of the Naruto series.)

Saki sat in her seat in the academy next to Sasuke, as she waited for a certain blonde. Saki let out a tired sigh. That boy, seriously, he never attends classes. The rare cases that he attended classes were when either Iruka or Saki would drag him to the academy. Sasuke had turned into the emo that he was in the Naruto series, Mikoto being alive didn't change his goals and well Sakura was still very annoying.

Saki was broken out of her thoughts as the classroom door opened with a loud bang. Saki looked up in time to see a tied up Naruto being thrown inside. An angry Iruka came in glaring at Naruto, who had managed to sit up on the floor.

'I am at the end of my rope Naruto.'

He scolded pointing at Naruto. Saki remembered, this happens in the first episode. So, the Naruto series finally started, huh?

'You failed the graduation test last time and the time before that.'

He continued.

'Tomorrow, you've got another chance and you're messing up again.'

Naruto let out a 'hmph' as he turned his head away from Iruka. A vein popped up on Iruka's forehead as he gritted his teeth. Saki sighed yet again. This boy.

Iruka turned towards the class.

'Because you missed it, Naruto. Everyone will review the transformation jutsu again.'

Everyone let out a groan, except Saki and Sasuke that is.

Everyone lined up. Sakura was first. She stepped up.

'Alright, Sakura here. Let's do it. TRANSFORM!'

And then she transformed into a copy of Iruka. Iruka seemed pleased.

'You transformed into me? Good.'

Sakura transformed back as she started squealing.

'Yes I did it!'

As she squealed happily outside. Inner Sakura was jumping of joy too.

'I CAN FIGHT!' (Inner Sakura)

Sakura turned towards Sasuke.

'Sasuke, did you see that?'

Sasuke didn't respond. He wasn't interested.

'Next, Sasuke Uchiha.'

Iruka called out. Sasuke stepped up. And then, he transformed into Iruka without using any hand signs. Iruka was surprised but he managed to let out a small 'Ahh, good.'

'Next, Saki Haruno.'

Saki stepped up and transformed into Iruka with ease. Iruka gave her a small smile.

'Good. Saki.'

'Next, Naruto Uzumaki.'

Iruka called out.

'It's a total waste of time.'

Shikamaru commented from behind Naruto.

'You always screw up.'

Ino added.

'Like I care.'

Naruto said as he stepped up. Saki looked at Naruto, frowning. He never takes anything seriously. Her eyes fell on Hinata who was poking her fingers together, as she watched Naruto with a blush decorating her face. Saki smiled, she was just too adorable.

'TRANSFORM!'

Naruto shouted as he turned into his sexy jutsu. He blew a flying kiss towards Iruka. Iruka's face paled as blood spluttered out of his nose and he flew backwards. Naruto transformed back and started laughing loudly.