Chapter 75

"Now. . . we will be starting the first match. Will everyone except the two participants move to the upper level?"

Hayate instructed as he motioned for everyone to proceed upstairs.

Saki could feel her teammates stares on her. Turning to look at them she saw their confused stares. Sasuke looked skeptical about the change but nonetheless moved along with the others to go upstairs.

"Be careful. . . You can do it."

She heard Kakashi whisper to her as he passed by her.

Saki looked up at her opponent who looked to be frowning. He obviously didn't expect for things to turn out the way they did. She watched as he slightly glanced at Orochimaru's direction. She also slightly looked at his direction seeing Orochimaru nod a bit at him.

Saki frowned whatever they wanted to do she wouldn't take it quietly.

"Saki-nee you kick his ass!!!"

Saki turned to look at Naruto who's voice resonated in the tense and silent surroundings. He was grinning encouragingly at her, pumping his fist in the air.  She smiled nodding at him as she looked back at her opponent.

"Now. . . please begin."

Hayate said stepping back.

"Are you ready?"

Yoroi asked as he started with a hand sign.

Saki nodded.

With chakra coated hands Yoroi grabbed three shurikens and flunged them at her direction.

Saki quickly swiped a kunai at the incoming shurikens hitting them and making them fly back at his direction. This was a similar move to the original fight except for there was no pain in her neck as Sasuke had.

As Yoroi quickly bent down to dodge the shurikens he was caught off guard by a kunai imbedding itself deep in his stomach.

As Yoroi clutched his stomach at the the sudden pain Saki kicked him on the face sending him flying towards the wall.

Dust flew everywhere as Yoroi crashed at the wall with abnormal force. Of course Saki had also coated chakra on her foot.

Saki rushed towards Yoroi's direction as she stabbed his shoulder with a kunai with full force. . . Poof! His body disappeared in a cloud of  smoke. It was a clone! A Kunai stabbed her on her neck as it went right through her throat.

"Saki-nee!!!"

"Noooo!!!"

Naruto and Sakura couldn't believe what just happened as Sasuke stared wide eyed at the situation his curse mark throbbing. But it didn't last long as. . .

Poof!

Saki emerged from beside Yoroi as she kicked him back and launched herself towards him punching him with full force on his chin. His body flew upwards as she made quick hand signs releasing sharp blades of wind which stabbed his body all over.

Yoroi's body fell down on the ground motionless as Saki fell on her knees panting. She had done everything in quick movements. She didn't even breath properly. Being sensitive to chakra is a great blessing in battles. But. . . Yoroi was really easy. . .

Saki watched numbly as Hayate came up and checked Yoroi's pulse.

"I'm stopping the fight here. . . and thus. . . the winner of the first match, Haruno Saki. . . has passed the prelims."

"Good job. . ."

A hand came down on her head as Saki sat on the ground numbly.

Kakashi had appeared behind her and was ruffling her hair as he gave her his signature smile.

"Sensei I don't think I can watch the other matches. . ."

She said weakly. She was tired after all the butting in she had to do for the sake of her teammates wellbeing. She just wanted to rest at the moment. 

"Saki-nee!!! You're the best!!! That was awesome!!!"

She could see Naruto cheering excitedly and Sasuke and Sakura's relieved expressions. Ino and the others were looking happy for her too.

"Maybe. . . I can relax for a bit. . ."

She muttered to herself as Chuunins with stretches came to carry her away for treatment.