Chapter 11

It was break time now. Saki had thought of having lunch with both Sasuke and Naruto but both of them were nowhere to be found.

'Where are they?'

She murmured to herself. The break scene. Saki remembered. She had to find them quickly.

Finally Saki was able to get to the building in which Sasuke usually ate his lunch. Sasuke was not seating near the window. Was she too late? Naruto. That idiot was going to make a fool out of himself. Saki sighed as she proceeded to get inside the building.

Saki jumped inside through the window just to find a tied up Sasuke wriggling around to try and get free.

'Sasuke!'

Saki exclaimed as she knelt down beside him to free him. 

Sasuke looked up. A light blush tinted his cheeks. He was so embarrassed. First that idiot, Naruto had been successful in ambushing him and then Saki had to see him in his vulnerable state. 

Saki finally untied the rope as Sasuke was able to sit up.

'Tch. That idiot, he's as good as dead.'

Sasuke whispered, rubbing his sore wrists.

'Thanks.'

Sasuke said looking up at Saki.

Saki let a tired smile grace her features. 

'You're welcome.'

Sasuke stood up.

'I will be going now. I need to find that idiot.'

'I will accompany you.'

Saki also stood up. She had to give Naruto a nice long lecture. Seriously, he was such a handful.

Saki and Sasuke walked side by side, searching for Naruto. Saki saw Sakura sitting alone on a bench. She looked giddy and she was blushing and grinning like crazy. This only meant one thing. Naruto had indeed made a fool out of himself and was currently relieving himself in the toilet. 

Sakura suddenly turned to them as she stood up quickly, looking really happy to see Sasuke.

'Sasuke you are back!'

 She squealed happily but then her eyes fell on Saki. Her expression turned a 180 degree as she glared menacingly at Saki.

'What are you doing here?'

She growled out. Saki just sighed.

'It's none of your business Sakura. Please just continue with whatever you were about to do.'

Saki was going to let this scene take place. She wanted Sasuke to show Sakura her place.

Sakura frowned but decided to continue her progress with Sasuke. She turned towards him, her love struck expression coming back.

'Don't be so shy you bad boy. Are you ready now? You know mentally prepared because I am totally ready to go.'

She kept on talking but Sasuke just continued to walk ignoring her completely. Saki followed behind him quietly. 

'Hey wait a minute.'

Sakura stopped him.

Sasuke turned to look at her as Saki also stopped walking to look at the scene that was about to take place.

'Where's Naruto?'

Sasuke asked.

Sakura grinned goofy grin.

'Oh see there you go changing the subject again.'

She said.

'Anyway, Naruto just takes spikes with you. You know why he's so annoying? Cause he wasn't raised right. He doesn't have a mother or a father. No one to teach him right or wrong. Think about it he just does what comes to his head.'

Saki's anger was rising but she kept her calm. Sasuke was going to take care of everything.

Sasuke had been looking around to try and spot Naruto but Sakura's last statement caught his attention. He turned to glare at her.

'Why do things like Naruto? Forget it. I mean my parents will get mad and I will be in trouble so of course I wouldn't do it. If you don't have parents to tell you how would you know? He's selfish and bratty. He's all alone.'

Sakura finished seeming proud of herself.

'Alone?'

Sasuke said in a low tone.

'I see it.'

'Huh?'

Sakura said confused. 

'It's all about your parents scolding you. You don't know what's it like to be alone.'

Sasuke said his back facing towards Sakura. Saki knew Sakura had hit a nerve. The words Sakura said reminded Saki about her past life, when she was all alone. 

'Huh? Why are you saying that?'

Sakura asked confused.

Sasuke turned to look at Sakura.

'Because . . . . . you're annoying.'

He said glaring at her. Sakura gasped as an expression of hurt came over her features.

'Come on Saki. We're leaving.'

Sasuke said starting to walk again.

'Alright.'

Saki said as she took one more glance at Sakura and quickly proceeded to follow after Sasuke. Saki felt a little bit guilty for doing that to her baby sister. But Sakura had to learn and care about other's feelings too. She had to know that the world didn't revolve around her.

'I can't believe she's your sister. That also your twin sister.'

Sasuke said looking at Saki from the corner of his eye. Saki let a sad smile slip on her face.

'She wasn't always like that.'

Just then they heard a door slam open. They turned their attention towards it. Naruto had just came out of the male's toilet seemingly in a hurry as he ran towards their direction. Saki saw his eyes widen as he came to a halt just before colliding into them.

'Sasuke. Saki-nee.'

He said looking at them.

'What are you two doing here and Sasuke how did you get loose?'

Saki stepped up with a frown.

'I found him Naruto. I am really disappointed in you.'

Saki scolded.

'Why would you do that? You're in big trouble Mr.'

Naruto nervously fiddled with his fingers. He dare not look up at Saki. He knew she was real angry.

'Sa-Saki nee I-I . . . . . I AM SOOOOORRRRYYYYY.'

He suddenly shouted out and ran away. Saki and Sasuke just stood there trying to process what had just happened. 

'Sasuke remind me to give Naruto a good beating.'

'Sure thing and I will help you too.'

Just then Naruto came running back holding his stomach.

'Naruto!'

Saki exclaimed angrily.

'Sorry Saki-nee, later.'

With that he zoomed passed them and entered the toilet.

'Loser.'

Saki heard Sasuke say.

'For once I will openly agree with you.'