Chapter 63

Orochimaru stood still not even flinching as Naruto approached him. He smirked as he opened his mouth letting his tongue out.

Naruto who was blinded by fury did not seem to notice but Saki struggled to warn him.

"Naruto! Watch. . . out!"

She shouted out with difficulty still being squeezed by the snake's tail.

But her effort was in vain as Naruto was caught and restrained by the tongue wrapping around him. Naruto struggled violently growling at Orochimaru.

Orochimaru slowly brought Naruto towards himself.

"Na. . .ru. . to. . ."

Saki couldn't even struggle anymore as she watched helplessly as Orochimaru lifted up Naruto's jacket a little bit exposing the seal on his stomach.
He brought a hand towards it as he pressed hard.

"Aaarrghhh!!!"

Naruto roared in agony and then suddenly stopped struggling completely. He had gone unconscious.

Orochimaru let go of Naruto, as the later rolled away lying flat on his stomach on the thick branch.

Orochimaru smirked as he looked at Saki as if mocking her promise of defending her teammates. Saki glared back at him but Orochimaru just turned around facing Sasuke.

"Naruto!!!"

Saki could hear Sakura's desperate cries.

"Sasuke-kun!!!It's true that unlike you Naruto's clumsy and can get in the way but at least he's not a coward!!! Didn't you say you were going to protect my sister?!!!"

Saki could hear Sakura scolding. Her voice sounded chocked and haggard. She was crying.

Saki then heard a loud explosion as two kunais whipped pass Orochimaru who had avoided them. Sasuke was attacking.

This was bad. Sasuke couldn't defeat him on his own. She had no choice but to melt crystal flower. She slowly wriggled her hand with difficulty into her pouch as she clutched the crystal flower. She squeezed hard concentrating her chakra on that hand. She made use of her fire attribute slowly heating up the crystal as it melted on her palm.

Suddenly the snake let go of her as she fell on the branch struggling to breath. Saki turned to look up at Orochimaru who had retreated some distance away. The snake's tail was covered in ice spikes which had imbedded deep into it making it a bloody mess. Saki then turned to look at the puddle of water that was previously the crystal flower. The water then expanded and started morphing into a human figure finally turning into Haku.

"Haku. . ."

Saki chocked. She felt so relieved.

Haku's clone turned to look at her. He crouched down as he helped Saki stand up.

"I have come to help you Saki-san."

He said giving her his usual gentle smile.

Saki also couldn't help but smile back.

After managing to stand up with Haku's help Saki looked back at Orochimaru who looked stunned.

"Haku-san. . . it may be a difficult battle but I need your assistance in protecting my loved ones."

She said as she looked at Naruto who was fallen a little farther away from her and then at Sasuke and Sakura who looked stunned at Haku's appearance.

"Of course."

Haku said still smiling. He then turned to look at Orochimaru.

"I will help with the best of my abilities."