Chapter 14

Saki waited and watched in hiding as Naruto fought Kakashi. Kakashi seemed totally uninterested in what Naruto was saying and just kept on reading his book filled with . . . . . . . . colorful things. It seemed that Naruto had had enough of Kakashi's antics as he began running towards him ready to punch him.

' I AM GONNA CRUSH YOU! AHHHHHHHH!'

He shouted out with pure aggression.

He was no match for Kakashi. They exchanged blows as Saki watched intensely.

It was gonna come soon. Kakashi's 'thousand years of death'. And as soon as this thought crossed Saki's mind Kakashi got behind Naruto.

'Don't let your enemy get behind you all the time.'

Kakashi said as he remained in his knelled down position. Kakashi's formed his hands in the tiger sign.

'NARUTO GET OUT OF THERE QUICK. HE'S GOING TO DESTROY YOU.'

Sakura shouted out from her hiding place giving away her position.

Saki sighed. Sakura could never survive on her own in a real battle. Did she really think that a teacher would do anything that could possibly hurt his student badly?

Naruto turned to look at Sakura's direction.

'Beware of the secret finger jutsu!'

Kakashi exclaimed as his visible eye shined in excitement. 

Naruto let out a surprised cry. His expression turned from a shocked one to an uneasy one as something poked him on his butt (please don't think of anything dirty). Yes. Kakashi had executed his plan.

Naruto got launched like a rocket and landed in the pond. For some time there was utter silence and then suddenly two ninja blades flew out the pond aiming for Kakashi. Kakashi caught them with ease spinning them on his fingers.

Naruto came out of the pond all drenched. He coughed out some water as he slowly dragged himself out.

'What are you doing now?'

Kakashi asked standing before him.

'You know? You won't be able to get a bell by noon at this rate.'

'I know. I know. You told us already!'

'You look really wobbly for someone who wants to surpass the Hokage.'

Just then Naruto's stomach growled. His expression turned into a pissed one.

'You told us not to eat breakfast! How can I fight when I am starving to death?'

Saki smirked. Her tummy was full and happy. Quirks of knowing the future.

'SO YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD. THAT'S WHAT IT WAS. BELIEVE IT!'

Saki heard Naruto shouting, as Kakashi walked away from him. It was all silent so Saki cautiously peeked from behind the big boulder. Naruto was mumbling something to himself. He glared at Kakashi's back as many of his shadow clones jumped out from the pond. 

' HA HA! YOU'RE OVERCONFIDENT SENSEI!'

One of the clones shouted out.

'THAT'S WHY YOU'RE NOT READY FOR A SHADOW CLONE ATTACK LIKE THIS?'

They all charged towards Kakashi, who remained indifferent.

Saki saw three of Naruto's shadow clones charge at Kakashi from behind him. Kakashi didn't seem to notice as he stared ahead probably saying something to Naruto's clones. 

The three clones caught him from behind as Kakashi seemed shocked. Saki had always wondered how he didn't notice them.

The other clones also caught Kakashi as one single clone or was it Naruto? Whatever that was jumped high and got ready to punch Kakashi.

And Naruto successfully punched . . . . . . . . . . . . . Naruto.

' It's you.'

Naruto said as he stared at the clone.

' YOU ARE KAKASHI SENSEI. AREN'T YOU?'

He asked with a pissed off expression.

Saki sighed. Idiot.

' YOU TRANSFORMED INTO ME USING A JITSU.'

And then the Narutos started fighting with each other accusing each other of being Kakashi Sensei. After many minutes of useless fighting Naruto finally thought of undoing the jitsu. There stood the real Naruto . . . . alone . . . . and . . . . . quite beat up.

After standing there like an idiot for quite sometime Naruto's eyes fell on something. It was a bell. He happily ran towards it and as he bent down to pick it up he got pulled up by his legs. Naruto was held up by a rope. Naruto kept screaming as he repeatedly tried to get the bell. 

The bell was suddenly picked up. Kakashi stood up with the bell as he started lecturing Naruto. As he stood there doing so Saki was suddenly startled by shurikens flying out from the tree near her. The shurikens struck Kakashi as he fell down.

' ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND SASUKE! YOU WENT TOO FAR.'

Naruto shouted out a horrified expression on his face.

Saki looked up to see that Sasuke also looked quite terrified. He must be thinking if he had seriously killed his Sensei.

Kakashi's bloody body suddenly poofed as it turned into a log. 

Saki saw Sasuke flee from his location and after that Sakura followed him. Is she for real, she didn't even think of coming out and helping Naruto but now she was following Sasuke. Some teammate she is. 

Saki decided it was the right time to confront Naruto. As she quickly made her way towards him.

'SAKI-NEE!'

Naruto exclaimed seeming very happy to see her.

' Just hold on for a second Naruto.'

Saki said as she pulled out a shuriken and threw it at the rope effectively cutting it off. Naruto started falling down as he shouted out like a girl. But before he could hit the ground Saki caught him in her arms.

Naruto let out a sigh of relief. Saki cut off the rope binding Naruto's legs. 

' Thank you Saki-nee!'

Naruto exclaimed as he hugged her.

' You are the best!'

' There, there.'

Saki patted Naruto on the head.

' Naruto, I have thought of something to get the bells.'

'You have!'

Naruto exclaimed very excited.

' Yes.'

' Tell me quick!'

' I need you to be cooperative and work together with Sasuke, Sakura and myself.'

' WHAT?' I CAN'T DO THAT!'

' Why? It is essential if we want to win.'

' I am sorry Saki-nee but as the future Hokage I need to work alone.'

With that Naruto stood up and proceeded to walk away.

Saki also stood up.

' It's okay if you think this now Naruto.'

She said as Naruto stopped to listen to her.

' But a Hokage is nothing without his people.'