Chapter 29

As Saki was rejoicing her stress free time a voice suddenly rang out.

'I used my Sharingan too much.'

Saki froze as she turned to look at the source of the voice. And there he was lying on a futon beside her. Hatake Kakashi. She was shocked. How come she didn't notice him beforehand?

' Are you two all right?'

A feminine motherly voice called out.

Tsunami came up to her and Kakashi looking at them with concern.

'I am alright. But I can't say the same for my sensei.'

Saki answered as she gave Tsunami a grateful look.

' Yes. I think I'll barely be able to move for a week.'

Kakashi confirmed as he sat up with difficulty.

' Then you shouldn't move around for a while then.'

Tsunami scolded in a motherly way.

' Okay . . .'

Kakashi replied awkwardly and obediently laid down again . Saki just smiled at the scene. What a warm atmosphere? 

Just then the rest of Team 7 and Tazuna entered.

' Sensei and Saki-nee are awake!'

Naruto said excitedly as he jumped on Saki and gave her a bear hug. He unconsciously applied pressure on the area on Saki's neck where Zabuza had hit. Saki flinched a little but Naruto was too emotional to notice but Sasuke sure did as he pulled off Naruto by his collar and sat down next to Saki.

'Where does it hurt?'

He asked in concern. 

' Look out for her neck it's bruised.'

Tsunami informed.

Sasuke clenched his teeth.

' That bastard did hit her on the neck.'

Sasuke muttered with clenched teeth.

' I AM SO SORRY SAKI-NEE I DIDN'T KNOW!'

Naruto continued to grief.

Sakura couldn't even bother to be jealous over Sasuke's concern over her sister as she herself was very worried. She was so terrified when she saw that dangerous man just suddenly appearing behind her sister and hitting her on the neck. Her sister had just dropped down on the ground motionless. She really wanted to inquire about her well-being but her pride was getting in the way so she just turned her head towards Kakashi who was fondly watching his students interactions.

' Sharingan is amazing, but it puts a lot of strain on the body. I'm not sure if it's good or bad.'

She nagged.

' I'm sorry.'

Kakashi said awkwardly. Why was everyone nagging him today?

' But you defeated such a strong ninja.'

Tazuna spoke up with a relieved voice.

' We should be okay for a while.'

' By the way who was that boy with the mask?'

Sakura asked in a thoughtful manner.

' He had the mask of a pursuing ninja from a special squad from the Hidden Village of Mist's ANBU. . .'

Kakashi said with a serious expression.

' A special squad?'

Sakura pressed on.