Chapter 12

'He's late.'

Naruto said as he peeked out the door and looked around.

'Naruto! Just sit down!'

Sakura scolded.

'I don't want to.'

He replied turning around.

'How come only our teacher's the one who's late? I am ready to roll. Believe it. Other groups have already met their teachers and took off on some adventure or something. Iruka sensei is gone too.'

'I know, okay?'

Sakura replied sighing.

'Naruto calm down and just sit down for a while.'

Saki said up from beside Sasuke. She had been laying her head down on the desk for a while to try and get some rest seeing that her sensei wouldn't be coming for a while but it seemed like Naruto wouldn't stay quiet for even a second.

'Saki-nee you too.'

Naruto whined.

'Naruto, sensei will come when he will come. Until then will you please maintain silence, it's not like we will be going on an adventure on our first day, anyways.'

Saki said tiredly.

'Hmph.'

Naruto pouted. 

It was quiet for a while as Saki sighed contently, closing her eyes but then she heard a noise. She opened her eyes to see what was going on and found Naruto standing on a stool trying to prepare for the duster prank.

'Hey, what are you doing?'

Sakura scolded him.

Saki sighed as she closed her eyes again. The boy never listened to anyone.

'NARUTO!'

Sakura shouted out.

'That's what he gets for coming late. SURPRISE!'

Naruto replied grinning from ear to ear.

'You're asking for trouble.'

Sakura said placing her hands on her hip.

'You know you shouldn't do that.'

Even if Sakura said that on the outside, inner Sakura was quite excited.

'CHA! I LOVE STUFF LIKE THIS.'

'Hmph. Our teacher's a Jonin, an elite ninja. You think he'll fall for that?'

Sasuke said in his monotonous tone.

'Yeah, Sasuke's right. You're so clueless Naruto.'

Sakura piped in defending Sasuke.

Just then Saki heard footsteps as she lifted her head to watch the scene that was going to unfold.

A hand was placed on the door as Kakashi peeked inside. H e slide the door to get inside only to have a duster fall on his head.

There was complete silence in the room for a while.

'BWAHAHAHAHAHA.'

Naruto burst out into a fit of laughter.

' I got him. He totally fell for it.'

' I am sorry sensei.'

Sakura tried to save herself.

' I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen. I would never do that.'

Even if she tried to act all goody shoes in the outside her inner self was a complete opposite.