Chapter 72

"You're pretty good. . .but we aren't unlucky just yet. . ."

One of the enemies said as the three of them put their hands together for a jutsu.

Saki didn't want any more delays. It was not good for anyone if this kept going on for any longer. She didn't want Sasuke and Naruto to strain themselves any more so she decided to use a little bit of chakra to end this faster.

Just as the enemy ninjas were finishing their jutsu a strong gust of wind hit them making them go flying backwards as they hit a tree.

Naruto looked shocked as he turned to look at Saki.

"We shouldn't waste more time or energy. Tie them up!"

The last part was for everyone.

*****

After tying them up and finding a heaven scroll everyone was overjoyed.

"I found it! I found it!! It's the heaven scroll!!!"

Naruto who had found the scroll jumped around overjoyed.

Saki breathed out in relief. Everything was over for now. Now they could go on to the next obstacles. Thinking about the things to come in the future Saki couldn't help tense up again.

*****

When they reached the tower Kabuto was taken away by his companions.

Saki looked at him as he gave her a knowing smile. She also faked a smile. Go away!

After Kabuto left team 7 entered the tower.

"Nobody's here. . . "

Naruto said looking around.

Sure enough the place was completely empty.

"What should we do?"

Naruto asked confused.

"Look at the paper on the wall."

Saki said as she pointing at a wide paper on the wall which contained an incomplete sentence.

"Without heaven. . . what the hell does that mean?!"

Naruto said in frustration.

"I think it's about time to open up the scrolls. . ."

Saki said turning away from the paper to look at everyone.

So they proceeded to take out the two scrolls. One was held by Naruto as the other was held by Sakura.

The atmosphere was tense as Sakura and Naruto slowly opened up the scrolls.

As the scroll was fully opened everyone could see something written on it. A summoning jutsu.

"Naruto!! Sakura!! Let go of the scrolls!!"

Sasuke shouted out in panic.

And just as both of them yeeted the scrolls away there was a POOF!

Smoke rose from the scrolls as everyone watched in caution.

"Huh?!"

"You are. . ."

Everyone voiced their surprise as the identity of the summoned person was revealed after the smoke cleared up.

"Hey!"

Iruka greeted as he stood some distance away smiling.

"Long time no see."

"What's going on?!"