Chapter 20

Squad 7 headed out the Konoha Gate excited for their new mission.

' YEAHHHHHH!'

Naruto shouted out in joy as he pumped up his hands in the air.

' All right!'

' What are you getting so excited about Naruto?'

Sakura asked annoyed.

' This is the first time I ever left the village! I am a traveler now. Believe it!'

'Hey!'

Tazuna said in his usual rude tone.

' Am I supposed to trust my life to this little piece of junk?'

He questioned pointing a finger at Naruto.

Kakashi let out a slight chuckle.

' He's with me and I'm a Jounin. So you don't need to worry.'

Saki saw Naruto cross his arms across his chest, a frown adorning his face.

' HEY!'

He shouted out, pointing a finger at Tazuna.

' IT'S A BIG MISTAKE AND I AM ONE OF THE GREATEST NINJA EVER. SOMEDAY I AM GONNA BE THE HOKAGE AND YOU'LL LOOK UP TO ME. MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI! REMEMBER IT!'

By the end of his little speech, Naruto had a big grin on his face. 

Tazuna just took a sip of his wine. Seriously, Tazuna said that he didn't have much money so he couldn't afford to pay for a higher ranked mission but Saki didn't see him having any problems in buying a dozen bottles of wine. She frowned. Drunkards.

' Hokage are powerful and wise. You are puny and brainless. The day you become Hokage I'll sprout wings and fly.'

He mocked Naruto.

Naruto did become the 7th Hokage but I didn't see Tazuna sprout a pair of wings and flying away in the Naruto series. Saki thought bitterly.

' ARGHHHHHH!'

Naruto shouted out in frustration.

' SHUT UP! i AM GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO BECOME HOKAGE . . . . . . '

During their meaningless fight, Saki sensed two Chakras. She was a sensory type after all. She gritted her teeth. This was going to be the first time she was going to fight against opponents who were actually trying to hurt her or more. They had masked their Chakras well, she knew it because Kakashi didn't notice it. She was only able to do it because sensory types were able to locate even very little amount of Chakras. She turned to look at the tree a little distance away from them where she had sensed them. She saw them. They were perched on a branch. They were observing her team. Her eyes widened as they made eye contact with her. She was frozen in shock and little bit of fear.

' Saki?'

A voice called out as a hand was placed on her shoulder. She jumped a little at the sudden contact breaking eye contact with them. She looked back at the tree only to find the two Ninjas missing as if they just vanished in thin air.

' Saki?'

 The voice called out again.

She turned to look at Sasuke. He looked worried. Naruto was still bickering with Tazuna as Kakashi held him by his collar trying to stop him from actually demolishing their client and Sakura was just watching the fight unsure of what to do. 

' Are you okay?'

He asked. It was very rare for him to show concern which meant Saki must have looked really troubled.

' It's n-nothing Sasuke.'

Saki stuttered. Shit. She cursed in her mind. Why did she stutter.

Sasuke frowned. He wasn't buying it.

' Your face is pale, you're sweating and you stuttered.'

He stated blandly. 

' Don't lie to me.'

' Sas-'

Saki was cut off as Kakashi called them and ordered everyone to start moving again.

Sasuke gave Saki a ' This conversation isn't finished' look as he turned to walk.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am very sorry my dears. I know this is the shortest chapter I have ever written and I haven't updated for so long but currently I am not feeling well. It looks like after coming to visit my home state after two and a half year my body isn't able to adjust to the new surroundings here. I am so very sorry about the inconvenience. Thank you for your continuous support. 

ZM.