Okuyasu {Surprise}

You waited anxiously and smoothed your dress. Tonight was prom night, but it was also the first day you had been able to walk on your own two legs in seven months. You had lost all feeling in your legs due to a bad car accident and you were now able to walk on your own again. Your best friend, who had stayed by your side through the entire thing, had asked you to prom. 

To be honest, he felt like a lot more than a friend. He was always there and helped you with everything, even things you were able to do on your own. He insisted that he help. He was always so sweet, sometimes a little dumb, but you loved him all the same. His goofy smile always made you happy, like his many other expressions. 

You were pulled from your thoughts when you heard a car door closing loudly outside. You took a deep breath and prepared yourself, you were a long ways from the front door. You rethought your plan for a moment before the front door opened revealing a very exited Okuyasu. He had on the same wide grin he used every time he saw you. You smoothed your skirt again and took a step forwards. It was difficult, but you took another and another. Okuyasu leaned back and his eyes widened. 

"(Y/N)!" He yelled, before running in to meet you in a tight embrace. He leaned down and nuzzled into your neck. The both of you laughed and he hugged you tighter, standing straight again and lifting you off the floor. "Oh, (Y/N), you're beautiful," he said quietly. You looked down into his eyes; they shone with adoration and surprise. You laughed again and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and set you down on the floor. He let you out of the hug as he pulled away. 

"Are you ready?" You asked. He looked at you lovingly and took your hand.

"Of course." He wrapped his arm around your waist and the two of you walked outside. At first, you took tentative steps, but his touch gave you confidence. You couldn't wait to dance with him.

A/N: Can we all agree that oak boy is best boy? Because I certainly can