*69 Vote Special* Okuyasu {Immature}

This hot meme was inspired by true events that happened this year in Social Studies. Please don't demonetize us, Wattpad.

"Psst, Okuyasu," you whisper, "You know what's funnier than 24?"

Okuyasu suppresses a laugh," What, (Y/N)?"

You giggle," 25!"

Okuyasu snorts and grabs the edge of his desk. Right now, it was your goal to make Okuyasu laugh out loud in the middle of class. You look over to Josuke. He gives you a quick thumbs up and a smile before returning his attention back to the teacher. So far, it was going well.

"Mr. Nijimura! Is there something that your would like to share with the rest of us?" The teacher snaps. Okuyasu merely shakes his head, trying to keep himself from exploding with laughter.

The thing was, you were a good student. You normally didn't goof off, so getting out of this unscathed was going to be easy. You lean over to Okuyasu once more, motioning for him to lean in closer. He does so.

"Hey, Okuyasu," you whisper again, "guess what?"

"What?" He asks. You snicker, cupping your hand to whisper in his ear.

"69," you say, pulling away immediately. Okuyasu can't hold his laughter in anymore. He lets out a hysterical laugh, clutching his stomach. This causes the whole class to erupt in laughter, including you. You look over to Josuke again, only to see him doubled over at his desk.

"MR. NIJIMURA! SEE ME AFTER CLASS!" The teacher yells.

69 vote special, because we are so mature. Only 351 votes until the 420 special!  ~ Ghost