Giorno {Candles}

A/N: I love Giorno

"Giorno," you whined in a lengthy drawl. You flopped down on the bed and sprawled over his lap. He looked down at you from where he was leaning against the headboard with a book. 

"Yes, (Y/N)?" He questioned sweetly. God, you loved his voice. It had to be your most favorite sound in the world (other than the sweet sound of the microwave telling you your hot pockets were done). 

"Giorno," you sighed. You sat up and wrapped yourself around him, nuzzling into his neck. He set his book down on the nightstand and pulled up the blanket, wrapping it around the both of you. "Giorno," you said his name again in a sing-songy voice and lightly traced his collarbone. He planted a quick kiss on your forehead and smirked.

"You really like saying my name don't you?" He asked slyly. You yawned and placed a hand on his jaw. 

"I guess I do." You readjusted once again so you straddled him, placing your hands on his shoulders. You leaned down and whispered in his ear in a sultry voice, "Giorno~" He wrapped his arms around your waist and hummed lightly. 

He pulled you in for a kiss but you were already gone. You laughed as you walked away from the bed and your boyfriend. You walked to the bookshelf and pulled out a small lighter, going around the room and lighting almost every candle. When the last one was finally lit, you turned off the light and put the lighter away. You returned to Giorno and straddled him once again. 

"Just a little ambiance," you said quietly. He moved to wrap his arms around you again but you rolled off of his lap and laid next to him. 

"(Y/N)," he groaned. It wasn't often he would get annoyed at you, which is what made it all the more fun to tease him. 

"Yes?" He laid down next to you and pulled you into his arms. 

"You're such a tease."

"I know." You were nearly asleep when you heard his soft voice again. 

"It's probably not wise to go to sleep with all of those candles lit." Seriously? He was worried about the candles? You groaned and rolled over, shoving your hand in his face before standing and throwing the blanket on him. 

"Jesus," you muttered under your breath. Was this some sort of revenge? "You must have the devil's luck that I love you, Giorno." You heard him chuckle. 

"I love you too."

"Of course you do."

A/N: Ugh, I think I killed my phone. It's just... dead. Not the battery, it just isn't working... I guess I just have a brick now. - Jade