Joseph {Proposal}

(F/G) = Favorite Gem

You stalked the house looking for your lover. You had woken up to an empty bed and immediately grew concerned. Where the hell could he be now?

"Joseph! Where are you?!" No response. God damn it. You fell onto the couch and curled up with a blanket, he was in for a good lecture when he got home. You drifted back into sleep as you waited for him to come back.
---------
"Hey, baby." You woke up to a familiar voice and a kiss on the forehead.

"Joseph!" he opened his mouth to say something when you sat up and pressed shushed him.

"Where were you?" you hissed. He blushed and looked away. Well if that isn't reassuring. "Joseph answer me."

"-with Caesar," he mumbled. You didn't catch the first part of what he was trying to say. You narrowed your eyes.

"What exactly were you doing with Caesar?" He stood up and crossed his arms, looking at you curiously.

"You're so cute." That was all he said before he left and walked to your room. You contemplated yelling after him but he would be back. If he valued his life.

You didn't have to wait very long before he returned with a small black box. What did that have to do with Caesar?

"Jojo?" He smiled at the nickname, sitting on the couch beside you. He fiddled with the box, trying to collect his words.

"Well, I had Caesar go shopping for something with me. He's my right-hand man and I thought I'd need some help, it sucked to ask him though," He paused, "Well, you see..."

He stepped off of the couch and took your hands to help you up. Once you were standing he kneeled before you, blushing madly. He opened the small box to reveal a silver ring with a beautiful setting. In the setting was a large (F/G). 

"(Y/N), will you marry me?"

"What?" He looked up at you with big puppy-dog eyes as you processed the question. 

"Uh... Sure? No," you mumbled. His cheerful expression feel and his eyes got watery. 

"(Y/N)..."

"Wait, Joseph, I meant yes! Yes, yes, yes!" You fell to your knees and pulled him into a deep kiss. "Oh god, a million times yes," You sighed as you pulled away. He gave you that stupid grin, the very same one you had fallen in love with.

"(Y/N), don't scare me like that," he whined. You both stood and he put the ring on your finger, it was a perfect fit. 

"So, how'd you manage to find this? Did Caesarino help?" You used to never use the nickname, but it grew on you. Both of you would torture the blonde by calling him all of the nicknames you could come up with. Now you could do it as Husband and Wife. 

"Y-yeah," he admitted. You laughed and pressed a quick kiss on his cheek. 

"Alright. Let's go grab dinner. Maybe we can get some free food!" His face lit up with excitement. 

"I saw a new restaurant around the corner! Let's go there!" You made your way to the door and quickly pulled on your shoes. 

"Well, dinner's on you, my lovely Fiance!"

"It is not!" 

A/N: *laughs nervously* writing game code is hard... pls send help (for extra info I'm using renpy but it's not cooperating and I know I'm doing everything right so,,, yeah)

~Jade