Trish {Take it Slow}

I have like 8 requests to do but my lesbian brain is holding me at gunpoint to write this

You walked around the kitchen grabbing the various supplies you needed to make dinner. Although Trish's kitchen was still somewhat unfamiliar, you had a vague sense of where everything was. You dumped your supplies on the large island and started organizing it into little stations. You unclipped the recipe from the magnet on the fridge and placed it on the island.

After skimming the recipe a few times, you set to work. You heard Trish come downstairs as you finished prep. You tossed some vegetables with oil and salt before pouring them into a large pan. As you stirred the veggies you felt something on your hips. Trish wrapped her arms around your waist and softly kissed the back of your neck. You jumped and flushed bright red. 

"What was that for?" She asked. She giggled and kissed your neck again. You let out a panicked squeak. 

"Well, I," you stumbled over your words, "I really uh, I have a crush on you and..." Your voice faded out as you frantically stuttered. She laughed and gently squeezed your waist. 

"I really hope so. This is like our fifth date, I thought you were just taking it slow."

"Oh." She unwrapped her arms from around you and placed her hands on your shoulders, watching you cook. "Can this be a date?" She giggled. 

"Of course!" You smiled and made some small conversation. Tonight was going to be a great night. 

But Jade, I thought you said you were gonna finish requests??? :(

Sorry guys I would but hhhh girls