*100 Chapter Special*

Hey guys! I couldn't think of anything super special so I decided to just put together a collection of little drabbles, stuff I started and don't know how to finish, and whatnot. Much love from me and Ghost! Enjoy the memes!

You leaned over Santana, his bare muscular back beneath you. You rubbed his shoulders blades, relishing the soft skin beneath your hands,  You slowly planted a light kiss between his shoulders. He hummed under you, the sound resonating through your hands. 

You laid down beside him and played with his vermilion hair. It was soft and fluffy, not unlike usual. He turned his head and looked at you a soft admiration in his scarlet eyes. He smiled, the simple gesture seemed to light up the room. 

You brushed his bangs out of his face and softly traced his features. He closed his eyes, adopting a peaceful expression. You pressed your lips to his cobalt tattoo as he raised a hand to cup your face. You slowly pulled away with a light smile. 

I love you, he mouthed. You grinned and signed the words back. He wrapped an arm around you and pulled you close, placing a quick kiss on your head. You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of your lover's voice. 

You shifted uneasily in Gyro's lap as the horse below you galloped on. You had wanted to sit behind him, but he insisted one that you sit in his lap instead. That was how you found yourself straddling his waist with your face buried in his chest, arms wrapped around him. 

"Are you sure I can't just ride behind you?" You mumbled urgently into his chest. You were really tired of the compromising position, especially now since the horses pace jostled you against Gyro. The friction had started to take its toll. You could only hope he hadn't noticed. 

"What's wrong with this?" He responded, bucking his hips. He smiled down at you, his gold teeth reflecting the ever-bright sun. 

"Can I please just ride with Johnny?!" Gyro pulled the reins and Valkyrie stopped. 

"Johnny? Why would you want to ride with him when you can ride me?" You looked down, trying to hide the bright red glow of your face. You didn't have time to respond. He scowled down at you, tugging your arms from around his waist. Next thing you knew, you were on the ground with Valkyrie and Gyro far ahead of you. 

"GOD DAMN IT GYRO!" you screamed. That was the third time that week he had thrown you off his horse, and you were sure it wouldn't be the last. You knew he'd be back later for one reason or another. ;)

~

The soft murmur of falling water echoed in the small room. In a corner flowed a small creek, the dark water bubbling cheerily over the jagged rock. On the other side of the room was a large, plush bed where you laid with your husbands. 

Esidisi leaned against a pillow, sitting up only slightly. He hummed softly as his heat filled the room. You lay atop him, your back against his chest. You brushed through your other lovers violet hair as he hugged your waist. 

Although he didn't like to, he seemed to be sleeping. You didn't mind, the soft rise and fall of his chest comforted you. You closed your eyes and hummed along with Esidisi, picking up the light tune. Esidisi sighed contentedly and you grinned, happy knowing that you were truly loved. 

~

You walked into Santana's room where he chatted with Esidisi and plopped down next to him. 

"Oye, guapo pollo," you said with a wink. Esidisi shuddered, looking like he was choking. He held a hand in front of his mouth and glanced at you then Santana several times. Santana simply looked too stunned to comprehend the situation. 

"(Y/N), did you just call me a handsome chicken?" 

"God, oh fuck," you sucked in a breath and started apologizing while Esidisi suddenly burst out into laughter. He grabbed his sides, almost falling over. Santana couldn't help but laugh either and you soon joined them as well. 

~

You lounged on the couch, leaning on Esidisi's shoulder when you suddenly had a terrible idea. Naturally, you acted on it right away. The idea alone made you laugh a little, making Esidisi stare at you curiously. 

"Hey, do you pronounce your name E-yes-di-yes?" He sighed and looked at you with a menacing expression. 

"Had it not been for the laws of this land, I would have slaughtered you." 

~

Jotaro stood before you, both hands raised in defense. You threw another punch, which he easily blocked. 

"You're trash," he said bluntly.

"So you gotta take me out, right?" You winked. He shrugged. 

"Sure, why not!" The last thing you saw before you blacked out was his smug smile. 

~

You sat in Wamuu's lap, leaning against his chest as he wrapped his arms around you. He was pleasantly warm so you had no trouble drifting off to sleep in his embrace. You had been cuddling like this all day, Wham insisted upon it. 

The other pillarmen had been skeptical when he returned to the temple with you, so he was trying to prove to them that you were worth while. The first 'test' was your patience and loyalty. He wanted to show them that you wouldn't leave his side, whether he was in battle or sitting around and gazing at the clouds all day. 

You turned, gazing at him curiously. You reached up and gently touched Wamuu's jaw. His golden skin was soft and smooth, his jawline sharp enough to cut. He looked down at you with a sweet smile, to which you responded by softly poking his cheek. He let out a light laugh, something you had never heard before. You really liked it, you'd have to make him laugh more often. 

~

You stared up the ceiling as you laid down with your favorite hitman. You leaned up on your elbow and started at Mista. 

"I think," you began. You stopped and closed your eyes. 

"Hey now, you better stop that, that's dangerous," he said slyly. You opened your eyes and glared playfully at him. 

"I know," you corrected. 

"Oh that's new."  He chuckled and sat up as well. You sighed and rolled your eyes. 

"Damn it, Mista. I love you!" You blurted out. Mista stared at you in shock and turned away. You sat in silence for a moment before he looked back up at you. Tears of frustration had begun to well in your eyes. 

"That was a bad idea," he whispered as he leaned his closed and pressed his lips to yours. He bit at your bottom lip and you quickly pushed him away. 

"Maybe you're right," you muttered and checked your lip for blood. Mista laughed and you joined him, punching him slightly in the shoulder. After a moment, you both laid down and stared at the ceiling. No words were said but a silent bond communicated all that needed to be said. You smiled to yourself and rolled over, nuzzling into his arm. Mista smiled smugly and turned, pulling you into a warm embrace. 

~

You sat on the dirty floor with your legs crossed, holding a box of cake. You had bought it last week but only just started eating it. Tears welled in your eyes as you stuffed your face with the sweet. Suddenly, Esidisi burst through the door. You simply took another bite of the cake. 

"What's wrong now?" He asked. You stared at the dessert. 

"No one loves me." He sighed and sat next to you, ruffling your hair.

"I love you, you greasy rat." He gave you a chaste kiss on the cheek and smiled. His smile was too contagious. You rolled your eyes and handed him the fork so he could have some cake too. 

~Jade <3