Okuyasu {Freeze Frame}

A/N: I've been listening to this song too much lately. Also, AU where Keicho is alive and isn't an asshole because I'm lazy. 

You laid across Okuyasu's back as the fan blew cold air in your face.

"(Y/N), get off," he complained. 

"No, the fan feels too good." You sighed and rolled over, staring blankly at the ceiling. Thoughts raced through your mind, though the lull of Okuyasu's steady breathing quieted them. "Oku?"

"Yes?" You got off of his back and kneeled before him. He looked up at you quizzically.

"I love you." He sat up and made that expression he used when he was thinking about something.  Soon, a big grin spread across his face. 

"Really?!" He gingerly brushed your hair out of your face and placed his hand on your cheek. You were at a loss of words as he stared at you with loving eyes. He leaned forward and pressed his forehead to yours, laughing like an idiot. You closed your eyes and kissed him, a slight smile on your lips. 

Suddenly, you heard the loud shutter and flash of a camera. Okuyasu pulled away and glared at a figure standing in the doorway. 

"Keicho!" Okuyasu shouted. You turned and saw his older brother smiling smugly with a camera in his hand. 

"Had to get my little brother's first kiss on camera or no one would believe it," he said smoothly. He winked and turned into the hallway. Okuyasu turned to you, horrified. 

"He was lying, what he said, it wasnt-" You crashed your lips into his, pushing him down against the floor. He opened his mouth in protest and you took the opportunity to deepen the kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you tightly. You pulled away and straddled him. "(Y/N)."

You stood and offered your hand to pull him up. 

"Whaddaya say we go get the camera?" He smiled and stood next to you. 

"As long as we can finish that later." You placed a quick kiss on his cheek. 

"Only if you catch him first." With that, you darted out into the hallway, on a quest to find Keicho and steal the photo. You'd be telling Okuyasu that you destroyed it, of course. 

~ Jade