Esidisi {Holy Matrimony}

Today was your day. Nothing could bother you. No hamon users busting in to try and save you. No scantily clad Mesoamerican vampires trying to eat you. It was just you and your books.

Yeah, that lasted for about five whole minutes. You were nose deep into a book when Esidisi stormed in. He promptly ripped the book out of your hands and laid down on top of you. He rested his head on your sternum, right in the middle of your chest. You sigh.

"What do you want?" You hiss.

"What," Esidisi grins, "I want to spend time with my favorite human, is that so bad?"

You sigh again and lace your fingers through his soft, cottony hair. Esidisi slips his arms around your waist, securing you in his grasp. Your mind wanders while you play with his hair. Then, a thought occurred to you.

"Esidisi? How many wedding rings of death do you have?" You ask.

"Several, why do you ask?" He responds, nuzzling into your chest.

"Well, you gave one to Joseph Joestar. I was just wondering if you only got one," you say

"I could give you one, if you'd like," he offers. You look down at him as best as you could.

"Why would I want a wedding ring of death?" you question, wondering why he would suggest such a thing.

Esidisi shakes his head, "No, just one that would tell people that you are mine, like an actual wedding ring."

He moves one of his arms out from under you. He then places his hand against his chest, manipulating it so that it would enter his body. You watch in awe as he pulled a ring out. Does he just keep them there?

Esidisi repositioned himself so that he was at your neck. He presses a kiss to your throat, making you blush a little.

"But where to put it?" Esidisi mumbles, nuzzling your neck lightly. "What about your trachea?" he asks.

"Sure? I don't-" You were interrupted by the strange feeling of something being placed inside of your neck. It was quick, but it felt weird.

"There, now no one will try to steal you away from me," Esidisi says, kissing the spot where the ring was placed.

"Yeah, the only problem is that no one can see it," you point out, flicking his nose.

"If anyone flirts with you, I'll end them," he says.

Does this mean that you are Esidisi's second wife? 🤔 ~Ghost