Gyro {Surprise}

Gryo quietly opened the door, stepping in and avoiding the creaky floorboards. He silently crept towards your bed. He stood beside you and pulled down the covers, careful to not wake you up. 

"Nyo-ho." He laughed quietly to himself when he saw your sleeping face. His golden grill catching the light of your small lamp. He slowly reached out and touched your shoulder as he sat next to you on the bed. You woke up at his touch and yelped in surprise. You reflexively turned and delivered a swift punch right in the middle of his pretty face. "Fuck!" He recoiled and placed a hand on your chest, pushing you away. 

"Gyro?! What the hell are you doing?" You yelled. He cursed quietly and smirked at you. 

"Cuddle up so we can go back to sleep." You sighed and laid back down, pulling the covers back up. Gyro did the same and wrapped his arms around your waist. He placed his chin on top of your head and pulled you into his chest. 

"If you try anything I'll punch you in the dick." He laughed again and tightened his embrace. 

"Come on, have a little fun."

"I was having fun. Sleeping." He nuzzled into your fluffy hair and you drifted back into sleep.

A/N: How come most of my chapters end with reader falling sleep? Guess I just like sleeping that much,,, oof. *A special gift for my dad uwu*

~Jade