Esidisi {Lost}

A/N: Three updates in one night? Woah, slow down there buckaroo. Ha, I'm tired and sad and gay what more could someone want

Your eyes stung with unshed tears, but you had none left. You shivered as you stood, arms crossed, before Esidisi. He had called you to train but it had not ended as he may have expected. He had given you the news of his departure to look for Santana back in central America. 

"No! You can't go! Let me go with you please," you sobbed. He placed a warm hand on your shoulder. 

"Lord Kars needs you here. I'm sorry, but you can't come with me," he explained for probably the 100th time. 

"Why?! He's never needed me before! Please, you can't leave me."

"(Y/N), I'm coming back. I'll only be gone for a few weeks, I need you to stay."

"Stay out of your way more like. I should have guessed. I'm just a burden, aren't I?" No matter how hard you sobbed you still couldn't shed any tears. 

"It's dangerous, I want you to stay here so I know you're okay," he replied gently. He treated you like a piece of glass, so fragile you could break. 

"'It's dangerous' See? I am a burden. Dead weight, useless."

"(Y/N), that's not what I meant. I'm leaving on the morrow, and you're staying here."

"No, please," you begged, "you can't leave me. You can't do that. I need you, Esidisi. I'm lost without you." You fell to your knees, pleading him to stay. Esidisi kneeled, pulling you into a warm embrace. 

"I'll only be gone for a few weeks. Kars and Wamuu will be here. When I return I will have your other brother with me as well. Isn't that exciting? Don't you want to meet Santana?" he paused, "(Y/N), this is something I must do alone because it is dangerous for even me. You must stay with Kars."

"But what if you leave and you don't come back?" You asked so quietly it was barely a whisper. He hugged you tighter, waiting a few minutes before responding. 

"I suppose I won't," he answered just as quietly. You couldn't even respond. What did he mean? Was he going on a suicide mission? Were Kars and Wamuu going to join him and leave you behind? Was he going to stay with Santana? He pulled away from the hug, you were too weak to pull him back. You looked up at him with a fearful expression as he stood above you. "I must go speak to Kars."

"Okay."

"Are you?" The question was sudden, his voice thick with worry. He offered you his hand, which you accepted, and pulled you to stand with him. You stared at him for a long moment.

"Yes."

"No, you're not," he muttered as he pulled you into another hug. He led you through the temple to Kars' study. He didn't have to announce himself for Kars to know he was there. If he noticed you he didn't show it. 

"Good, Esidisi.  Are you ready for your departure?"

"About that,  Lord Kars. May (Y/N), accompany me?" It was then Kars finally acknowledged you. His gaze was harsh and judgemental. 

"Do you think she is fit for such a journey?"

"Yes,  I do." Kars considered you for a moment before dismissing the both of you. 

"Do as you wish, try not to get killed."

"Kars, If I may," The violet-haired pillarman glared at the other, "I think it would be best if all of us would go." Kars narrowed his eyes. 

"I'll think about it." The finality in his tone suggested that you leave, so Esidisi led you back down the corridor. When you reached his room, he sat on the bed and pulled you into his lap. He wrapped a thick fur around your shoulders and heated up gradually. 

"I really thought you were going to leave me," you whimpered. He frowned and wrapped his arms around you. 

"I would never. I left Santana once, but now we are going to retrieve him. If I must go, I will always come back. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you.

"I love you too."

A/N: When in doubt (or in the feels </3) just write Esidisi fluff, am I right? Last update for today, v tired. I wanna cuddle up with Esidisi and go to sleep :,/

~Jade