Jotaro {Fortunate}

A/N: You're a stand user I guess. Or you were so rad the gang just decided to keep you around. Anyways, this happens in a hotel somewhere along the trip (everyone's alive)

You groaned as you woke up, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. You reached over your pillow to pull it close. Wait, that wasn't a pillow. You opened your eyes to see Jotaro's pecs staring back at you. You were nuzzled into his chest, your legs intertwined with his. He mumbled something and wrapped his arm tighter around your waist. Oh, God. Your mind raced, along with your heartbeat. You sincerely hoped he couldn't feel your heart pounding in your chest, but it seemed highly possible considering how close you were.

You were fine with sleeping with Jotaro, but you'd usually wake up on opposite sides of the bed, as far away from each other as possible without falling off. You had found yourself against his back a couple times, but it didn't happen very often. And this definitely didn't happen very often, it never happened at all.

"J-jotaro," you whispered faintly. He replied by softly stroking your hair. You were unsure whether he was really awake, but he probably would've shoved you off the bed by now if he was. You struggled out of his grip just enough so you could look up to see his face. At least his eyes were closed. You hoped that he wasn't faking being asleep. You reached up and gently touched his cheek and felt a little stubble on his jaw. Well, it had been a while since you had stopped in a hotel so he didn't have any time to shave.

To your horror, he suddenly opened his eyes. His ocean blue irises still cloudy from sleep. And then he smiled. You squeaked and tried to push away from him to no avail. His smile faded and you were trapped in his arms.

"Stop squirming. God, you're so annoying." You muttered his signature phrase and brushed your hair out of your face.

"B-but Jotaro..." you trailed off.

"What woman?!" He scowled at you, maintaining his tight hold on you.

"We shouldn't be-"

"No one else is here. Now shut up or sleep on the floor." You stopped talking immediately. After all, Jotaro's embrace was a lot more comfortable than a cold, hard floor. He sighed and whispered something you couldn't hear, pulling the blanket up around your shoulders. You smiled, wondering why you had objected. This was quite pleasant, especially since he was so warm. You made a mental note to cuddle with him more often. 

A/N: Continuation anyone?

Oh also, the rest of Moonlight should be on AO3 soon

~Jade