Kakyoin {Remedy}

"Noriaki, get your ass in here!" You yelled into the hallway. You sat up on your shared bed and pulled all the blankets around you. You had all of those blankets and you were still cold. You called for your hubby once again to which he responded with a simple "coming". Heh, you sure heard that a lot. 

You sniffled and heard his light footsteps from down the hallway. He pushed open the door and looked at you with a concerned expression. He was wearing your pink apron over a green sweater, how cute. His expression changed to one of realization as he approached the bed. He sat down next to you. 

"What's wrong?"

"I'm cold." You sneezed, shivering under all of the blankets. He pressed the back of his hand to your forehead. 

"I thought so," he mumbled. You whined, reaching out and pulling his arm. 

"What?"

"You're sick, dear," he explained softly. It made sense now. It really shouldn't have taken that long to realize. 

"Fuck," you cursed under your breath. He kissed your forehead and placed a hand on your shoulder, pushing you down. You groaned and rolled over, still holding onto his arm. "Don't leave."

"I have to go get medicine."

"Nooo," you whined. He sighed and took his arm from your grip, leaving the room. "Get back here!" You tried to yell. It turned into a fit of coughs as he gently closed the door. He returned with a thermometer and a small bottle of something purple. 

"Here," he said softly as he measured your temperature. He frowned and mumbled something to himself. "You have a fever, take some of this and get some rest." He opened the bottle and poured the liquid into a small cup.

"It's a bit early for shots. It that a Jim Jones?" You joked. Noriaki simply smiled and handed you the cup. You batted his hand away.

"Do I have to spike it for you to drink it?"

"5 parts Remy Red Grape, 1 part medicine." He sighed and rubbed his thumb on your jaw. You opened your mouth to say something else and he grabbed your jaw. He tipped your head up slightly and poured the thick liquid into your mouth. You grimaced and reluctantly swallowed. "Thanks, seaweed brain."The nickname had evolved from Nori, a shortened version of his name that was also a kind of seaweed. 

"No problem, love," he gave you a smug smirk and mussed your hair. "Get some rest." He stood and started for the door.

"Nooo, come back. I want to sleep with you," you whined. He waited a moment before sighing deeply. 

"Fine." You laid down and he crawled under the covers with you, wrapping an arm around you. 

"Come closer."

"I don't want to get sick." You grabbed the collar of his stupid sweater and pulled him close, crashing your lips into his.

"Through sickness and health, my dear." You flashed your rings as he stared at you with disbelief. 

"Don't bring those stupid vows into this."

"Stupid?! It took you weeks to write yours, you even had Polnareff and Avdol revise them!"

"Just go to sleep." He pulled you into a hug and placed his chin atop your head. You nuzzled into his chest, blocked by the apron. You fell alseep wondering what he was cooking and hoping it wouldn't burn. 

A/N: Who caught the PJO reference ;)? Also, I learned the bass line to the Part 5 opening theme, Hell Yeah!

~Jade