{Share}

Man, what the heck ??? AU where they actually wear something other than that one damn outfit the whole part

Also, how do you title things?

You yawned again, little tears beading at the corner of your eyes. You looked over at Kakyoin, who was still asleep, and Jotaro who seemed to be spacing out. Jotaro leaned against the window as the landscape flew by. His dark hair looked almost navy blue in the light of the train car. His head was propped on his hand, his fingers curled around his jaw. His hands were tan and calloused. Kakyoin leaned back against the seat with his hands folded in his lap. A red curl hung down onto his cheek, softly waving whenever the train turned or jerked. His eyelashes sat lightly on his cheeks. 

You smiled and looked across the other side of the table. Joseph was also dozing off with Polnareff and Avdol seemed to be quietly enjoying the scenery. Avdol looked back at you and smiled. 

"Enjoying the ride?" he asked softly. 

"Yeah. It's surprisingly quiet." You dare not speak too loud and disrupt the peaceful quiet of the near-empty car. He laughed. 

"We'll see how long that lasts once they wake up." He glanced at Polnareff and raised a brow. You gave a light sigh. 

"It is nice." Avdol looked back at the window and contentedly watch the hills roll by. You closed your eyes for a moment and leaned on Kakyoin a little. You felt him move and sat up, ready to apologize if you had awoken him. His blue eyes looked back at you curiously, still heavy lidded with sleep. "Sorry," you muttered. 

"It's alright." He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and you leaned against him again. He rubbed your shoulder and drifted back to sleep. You waited a little while before you placed your hand atop his, softly pressing your fingers between his own. You smiled at your efforts. You were Almost holding hands with Kakyoin. You heard Avdol give a light laugh and looked up to his knowing smile. You opened your mouth to say something, color rushing to your cheeks. He pressed a finger to his lips and looked back to the window. You sighed and smiled to yourself, drifting off to sleep. 

You woke up to Jotaro's gruff voice and Polnareff's smug laughter. You rubbed your eyes with your free hand and looked across the table. Polnareff and Joseph had woken up and Jotaro had finally come back to Earth. 

You looked at Avdol and mouthed 'It was better when it was quiet'. He nodded and turned back to the conversation. Apparently Kakyoin had woken up too, as his arm was no longer wrapped around your shoulders and your hand was underneath his, your fingers twined together. You meekly pulled your hand away. 

"Good Morning, (Y/N)," he joked. You laughed and tried to pick on to the conversation. It was mostly idle chat with some discussion of the previous hotel you had stayed in. Polnareff had quite a few negative things to say about the toilets. 

"Good grief, you can't leave her alone can you?" Jotaro mumbled. 

"Am I not allowed to be her friend?" He retorted. Jotaro scoffed and turned away, pulling his hat over his eyes. He pulled a cigarette box out of his jacket and placed it on the table while he looked for a lighter. 

You took the box and stuffed it back into his pocket, reaching over Kakyoin. 

"Not on the train." Jotaro grumbled and you sat back up. "Oh, Joseph, any idea where we're staying tonight?"

"Not yet. I was gonna see what they had available when we got in town." Polnareff gave a frustrated outburst about bad toilets and was shushed by Avdol. You kind of liked how they interacted. They were definitely good friends. You nodded and carried on with the conversation, making small talk with the table.