Diego {Master} 2 *TW*

Hey guys idk what happened to the formatting but the spacing is a little weird :/ hope it's not too hard to read oof *TRIGGER WARNING* Guns, blood, and murder

Dim light radiated from your small lighter. Your steps were silent on the carpet floor. The remnants of a window frame laid, shattered, on the floor. The empty house was silent. You found your way to the stairs and padded up the steps. A long hallway stretched into oblivion before you. You could barely see a foot away. A door appeared as you crept down the hall. It was barely propped open, just enough to squeeze through. This must be his room. You let the flame die and stuffed the lighter back into your pocket. You moved silently through the darkness, feeling around for furniture with your gloved hand. A round object stuck out in the darkness. You felt down. It was a bedpost. 
“Very good,” a voice echoed in your head. You shivered. You could feel your master nearby, observing you. You crept along the side of the bed and flinched when you felt warm skin. Luckily, the sleeping body didn’t stir. You raised your other hand, your wooden bat gripped tightly. 
The body hit each step with a “thump” as you pushed it down the stairs. You followed nervously and watched as it curled up with pain. They should be out cold. You kicked it in the head for good measure. Your heart pounded violently. You took a deep breath and grabbed a fistfull of hair. You dragged the body out to the back door, peeking out to make sure the coast was clear. Luckily your target lived in a very secluded area. Mister Johnny Joestar. You didn’t know him personally, but your master wanted him dead. You felt a pang of guilt but it was quickly washed away. You felt your master’s strength fill your body as a last push of motivation. You picked up his body and tossed it over your shoulder, jogging out to the shed. 
You threw him to the floor and pulled the door shut behind you. Breathing heavily, you pulled him into the middle of the room. Thoughts of guilt and uncertainty screamed in your head but you simply ignored them. It was your master’s bidding. You were just doing him a favor, preparing a present so he would reciprocate your love. Yes, you were doing this for love. The body on the floor began to stir. 
“Hhnng,” He squirmed and brought his hands to his head. You remained silent, staring at the writhing man with wide eyes. 
“Oh god,” the whimper escaped your throat as he reached out for you. You gasped as an arm wrapped around your waist. Diego was pressed against your back, his right hand firmly grasping yours. You felt something heavy and cold in your hand. Barrel, grip, trigger. Realization swept over you as you stared at the man on the floor. He cried out but you couldn’t hear him. His presence was gone as suddenly as it had appeared. You stepped towards your target and aimed between his eyes. He looked stunned, the terror in his face seeping under your skin. The safety was off. You had a full clip. You pressed your finger to the trigger and squeezed. 
Twice.
Thrice.
Until blood painted the walls and got in your eyes. 
You dropped the empty gun to the floor. You crouched before the lifeless body. You looked at his face, or what remained of it. There wasn’t much to see. 
~
You took a long sip of your tea, the sweet aroma filling the room. You sat in your cozy apartment curled up under your favorite blanket. The Office played on the TV, but it was just background noise. You noticed your altar candle flicker before it went out. All of your candles went out. You sat in complete darkness. Butterflies filled your stomach and you stood, setting your tea aside. 
“Master?”
“You performed well today,” A voice called from the darkness. You candles sprang back to life and outlined the form of your lord. He gently cupped your jaw with his clawed hand. “It seems I underestimated your devotion.” He pressed his lips to your cheek, the gesture making you shiver. 
“I-” He pressed a finger to your lips. He wrapped his hand around your waist and pulled you close against him. His incredible heat seeped all the way to your bones, filling you with warmth. He urged his finger between your lips, forcing your mouth partially open. He pressed his forehead against yours and moved his hand to your hip. You gasped when his lips met yours. It was a long kiss, and one you thoroughly enjoyed. When he pulled away you simply stared up at him. He chuckled. 
“I guess you are pretty cute. I should keep you around.”
“My lo- Master, I am flattered.”
“If you continue to impress me I promise to reward you well, love.” His hand slip up under your shirt as if to punctuate his statement. You blushed. 
“I’ll do my best.” He kissed you again. 
“Very well. I have your next task."

~Jade :3