Esidisi {Perfection}

I'm trying something new... (BTW you're wearing pillarman clothes again yeet)

Esidisi's POV

Esidisi leaned against the stone wall, his palms slightly sweaty and his heart racing. He bit his lip and watched intently as (Y/N) danced around the arena, poised to kill. She turned everything into a dance, her feet quick and sure. There was a certain fire in the way she moved, her stance, her stare. Esidisi could fall deep into her eyes for hours. His eyes carefully followed her movements. She closed in on her opponent, dodging their messy swipes and jabs that they made at her. She swiftly moved in, her concealed blades making quick work of the enemy. 

She walked away from the limp body, wiping away a spatter of blood that had stained her abdomen. She waltzed towards Esidisi, her hips swaying with each step. She brushed her long (H/C) hair over her shoulder and grinned up at him. 

"How'd I do?" 

"Perfect yet again," he said, wrapping an arm around her waist. She blushed and brushed his arm away. 

"Thanks." She laughed and smiled up at him, her perfect (E/C) eyes shining with admiration. 

"Soon I'll have to become your opponent."

"Master, if I face you I will surely lose." Esidisi smiled when she called him Master. 

"(Y/N)," he stared at her for a second, taking all of her in at once. Her scent seemed to float around her, a metallic tinge sticking to it. Her (E/C) eyes stared back at him and a small lock of hair fell out of her braid, framing her face. Little beats of sweat dotted her brow and small speckle of blood dripped down her cheek. Esidisi raised his hand and softly cupped her jaw, wiping it away with his thumb. She stared up at him with wide eyes, her lips parted. "Don't worry. You have already defeated me," he muttered, leaning closer. Her eyelashes grazed his cheek as his nose pushed against hers. He could feel her short breaths on his lips. 

"Esidisi?"

"My lord." Esidisi quickly turned and drew back his hand, standing to face Kars. He glared at him disdainfully and glanced at (Y/N), who still had a look of surprise on her face.

"I was hoping to watch your match, but it seems like you're preoccupied. Please don't harass our soldiers." 

"Yes, my lord." Kars turned and with one last glance at (Y/N) walked away. Esidisi turned back to her. She looked up at him, stunned. 

"Master," she paused and glanced down for a moment, fiddling with her hands, "may we-"

Esidisi grabbed her hand and wrapped his arm around her waist, pushing her back against a stone pillar. She placed her hands against his chest. 

"Esidisi," She said firmly. 

"Yes, (Y/N)? Are you alright?"

"Let's try this again another night. I have to train some more if I am to beat you." She smiled and Esidisi took a step back.  

"You're already amazing."

"I need to be perfect." 

"You won't have to train very hard then," Esidisi joked. "Meet me in my chambers once you're ready." He winked and turned away, walking towards the large wooden doors. He heard (Y/N) giggle behind him. 

A/N: I'm not dead!! Hey gang, it's been way too long since we updated :( 

That's mostly my fault, sorry guys. Hope you like this, let me know what you think and if you'd like a continuation!