Josuke & Okuyasu {Sweets}

A/N: I love both of them so much. I couldn't resist writing this!

You stood close behind Okuyasu as you waited at Josuke's door. You decided to surprise him with some brownies and found Okuyasu on your way to his house. He decided to accompany you when the idea struck you, Okuyasu could surprise Josuke with you! He was big enough for you to hide behind. 

So Oku picked you up in his big, strong arms and carried you to Josuke's house. 

"Hey, Okuyasu!"  You heard Josuke's cheery voice as he greeted the boy you hid behind. You could tell Okuyasu was grinning, it was all he did. You loved his smile so much, you loved both of their smiles. 

"Josuke!  I have a surprise for you!" 

"Oh?" You saw Josuke lean over to look around Okuyasu and quickly darted to his other side. Okuyasu picked you up by the waist and held you up like a trophy. You squeaked and giggled as Josuke's face lit up. "You brought me brownies!" 

"Oku, let me down!" You laughed. He set you gently on your feet and you walked past Josuke with a smile. Okuyasu followed and Josuke quickly turned in as well. You heard the door close as you made your way to the kitchen, setting the brownies on the table. Josuke took a fork and dug out a big slice.  You scoffed and glared at him. He looked down at you and smiled though his mouth was full (like a closed mouth smile). He was so cute.

"Thank you," he mumbled. He reached up on your tippy-toes and pressed a chaste kiss on his lips. 

"You're welcome." You heard Okuyasu whine from across the table. You laughed quietly and found a small plate. You put a brownie and a fork on the plate and handed it to Okuyasu, treating him with a kiss as well. You were probably going to kill them with sugar, but it was a sweet way to go. 

Once they had both finished devouring almost all of the sweet, the three of you ventured into the living room. You laid on Josuke on the couch while Okuyasu sat on the floor. Josuke wrapped his arms around you as you laid against his chest. Jesus, they were both so muscular, not that you were complaining. You smiled sleepily and poked the tip of Josuke's nose. 

"Boop!" 

"Bip!" He did the same before curling an arm around your waist as his other hand caressed your cheek. You giggled and yawned, melting into his heat. 

"I love you," you murmured. 

"I love you more," they both chimed in. Okuyasu turned and face Josuke on the couch where he looked down at the other boy. 

"I love you even more," Josuke announced to Okuyasu, leaning down and catching his lips in his own. You sat up to avoid falling off the couch. 

"Not possible," Okuyasu claimed as he pulled away. 

"Boys, boys. Stop fighting, you're both pretty." You yawned again and crawled back into Josuke's lap. "Let's take a nap."

"Sounds like a plan." Josuke ran his fingers through your hair as he leaned back on the arm on the couch. 

"Yeah, just leave me out, that's fine too," Okuyasu complained. You moved over so there was just enough room for him. 

"Get up here you big baby." Begrudgingly, he crawled onto the couch and laid down next to you, pulling you into his arms and resting his head on Josuke's chest. "Now let's all shut up and go to sleep."

A/N: Am sad, tired less bean. Pls send cuddles :,/

~Jade