Narancia {Confessions}

"What'd you want to see me for then? To profess your undying love for me?" You joked. Narancia rubbed the back of his neck as a bright red blush crept across his face. He looked down for a moment before meeting your eyes; his expression hopeful and sincere.

"Well, I think so," he answered quietly. It took you a moment to process what he had said. His expression changed to pleading as you stood in silence before him.

"Um, what?" He blushed even deeper, hanging his head and fiddling with his hands. The wave of realization hit you like an ambulance and you took a step forwards. You didn't really know what to do, but you had a vague idea. You reached out and gently touched his jaw, making him face you with his purple eyes.

"(Y/N), I..." he mumbled, almost silently. You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him into an embrace, to which he willingly complied. You nuzzled into his neck, holding him close.

"I love me too," you said quietly in an attempt to soothe him. Wait, that wasn't what you had meant to say. You giggled and hoped he hadn't taken it the wrong way. Thankfully, he laughed in response and hugged you back. The two of you shared the moment in laughter as time passed on. Finally, you pulled away and touched the tip of your nose to his. "Honestly, who wouldn't love me?" You joked. Naranca gave an exasperated sigh. 

"Can I take it back?