Pillarmen {Curiosity Part 2}

A/N: Time for another round! 

Sunlight softly broke over the mountains deep in the Chilean jungle. In the dense wood stood a chain of temples, each long forgotten by modern society. They stood solemnly on the crest of a hill, overlooking a broad valley. Deep inside one of these temples resided three godly beings, Kars, Esidisi, and Wamuu. 

Kars watched closely as the small being began to stir. He had rescued her on a recent trip into the city. It was trivial, but he found a special interest in the strange hybrid. 

"Esidisi," he called into the hall. The other pillar man soon appeared by his side. 

"Yes, Kars?"

"She's waking." Esidisi sat beside the small creature where she lay on Kars's bed. He softly stroked her small, round ears. Her ears twitched at the touch and her tail began to sway. Esidisi brushed her cheek and pulled his hand away. She whimpered and reached out in a small gesture to grab his hand. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at him. Her dark brown orbs were soon taken over by fear and surprise. She sat up and crawled away from the two men. Esidisi smirked and cooed, moving to close the space between them when Kars stopped him. 

"Wait, Esidisi," he commanded. He reached over to her and she flinched at the movement. He reached towards her neck where there was a small black collar. Hanging from it was a purple tag that read 'KITTEN'.  When Kars met her gaze again it had softened. She seemed to have let her guard down. She leaned in and quickly touched the tip of his nose with her own. Her thin tail swished about behind her and Kars moved back. He stood and beckoned for her to do the same. She moved to the edge of the bed and took a couple tentative steps before standing. She looked over at Esidisi, who was still seated and reached out a hand. He smirked and took it, standing with her. Even after he stood, she kept her hand outstretched. 

"What do you want?" He asked bluntly. She sighed and raised both of her arms, reaching upwards. Esidisi glared at her for a moment before realizing what she wanted. He picked her up, positioning her in his arms as he had the night they had taken her. "Are you mute?" She shook her head no.

"Then why don't you speak?" Kars inquired. She opened her mouth to respond but quickly closed it. Her eyes shown with pain when she looked back at him. 

"I'll be punished," she said a whisper. Her voice sounded like it hadn't been used in a long time. Kars stepped toward Esidisi and Kitten, placing a gentle hand in her cheek.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you."

A/N: Where oh where has Wamuu gone, will we ever know? Hope you like @AmethystTiger

~Jade