Okuyasu {Sweet}

Things get hot in Tonio's kitchen 

You tilted the bowl in your arms, whisking the contents as your hips swayed to the music. Jazz radiated from the small office leading off from your station. You were Trattoria Trussardi's one and only pastry chef. Your main role was baking cakes and whatever cookies your crew requested for the day (they often had the munchies). When you had applied for the job, you were mostly trying to shadow Tonio to learn from him, but he already had someone else in his kitchen. 

"Hey (Y/N), I need the top oven on 475, rack in the middle please!" Okuyasu called from across the kitchen. You set down the bowl and checked the top oven to move the racks before turning it on. 

"I need it in about 30 minutes so make sure you're done by then." He passed you with a tray of various vegetables. 

"You got it boss," he winked. He placed the tray inside and checked his watch. He looked back up at you with a curious smile and leaned on the counter. "Any special cookies today?"

"Only if you get off of my table." You flicked a small handful of flour at him. It hit him right in the chest and exploded all over his apron. 

"Hey don't hit the man with the big knives."

"Mine's bigger." You winked back at him and turned back to your bowl, tossing in some other ingredients and picking up the whisk. "Now go away. You're burning." Okuyasu's eyes widened and he darted to the other side of the kitchen. You smiled and hummed along with the music, listening to Okuyasu frantically fixing a new dish. 

You finally cut out the last cookie and placed it gingerly on the tray. The shape of the day was a little bunny with a very round head and long ears. You dusted some powdered sugar on top of the cookies and smiled to yourself as you headed to the oven. 

"Hey, (Y/N), come taste something for me!" You heard your partner call. You yelled back a vague 'in a minute' and rolled the tray into the second oven. You set the time and padded over to Okuyasu where he stood before several large pots. He held a large ladle in one hand and a spoon in the other. You took the spoon and dipped it in the open pot. You brought the spoon to your lips, it was a little hot but you had gotten used to it. 

"Somethings missing." You took another spoonful of the soup and looked up at Okuyasu for a moment. "Ah, sugar! It could use a little bit more sugar." He flashed you a sly smile. 

"Alright." He set the ladle in the pot and wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you close. He swept in and caught his lips in yours in a quick kiss. He pulled away smiling, his cheeks cherry red. You playfully pushed him in the chest. 

"You better go check on your veggies. They're taking up space for your precious cookies." His smile faltered a little and he stepped aside to walk around you. "Oh, and if you help me wrap up those rolls I'll throw in a little extra sugar."

"Sure thing boss." He flashed you a bright smile and walked off to empty the oven. You quietly laughed to yourself and tasted the soup one last time. You tossed in a dash of sugar and wondered what time he got off work.

A/N: How come like everything I write about Oku is about sugar huh

Love y'all have a Great summer (I Totally didn't cry like a little bitch when I left the band room for the last time today lol)