Jotaro {Compromise}

A/N: Sorry about that last chapter :/ have some domestic fluff

You sighed as you slowly joined the waking world. You could hear "Fight or Flight" playing softly over Jotaro's steady breaths. You felt his heat as he laid beside you, his arms wrapped around you. Little spoon yet again, damn it. His hand was placed not so subtly slightly beneath your chest underneath your shirt. 

"Jotaro move your hand." He groaned. You knew he was awake, well, half awake. His hand twitched. Really dude? "Jotaro."

"What?" he mumbled. He nuzzled into your hair. 

"Move your hand, now." You commanded.

"No." He moved his hand higher and squeezed you softly. That was the last straw. You picked up his hand and flung it at him. You sat up and pushed the blankets aside. He mumbled something, probably his signature phrase, and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you back. 

He wrapped his legs around yours, you were stuck in his grip. 

"Jotaro, I'll make breakfast if you let me go."

"I want you, not food." You laid in silence defeated, when an idea came to you. 

"I want a divorce." You declared. He didn't budge. 

"No."

"No what? I said I want to get a divorce."

"We're not getting divorced, woman. Why do you have to be so annoying so early?" You huffed, trying to hold back a smile. He eventually fell back asleep, keeping you in his embrace. You rolled over to face your lover, he looked... peaceful. You rolled your eyes and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek before weaseling out of his embrace. 

You laughed quietly to yourself as you stepped out of bed, sneaking into the bathroom. You put on a soft robe and tried to tame your hair. You padded out into the hallway, making sure Jotaro didn't wake as you snuck through the room. You were greeted with the soft morning light as you stepped into the kitchen. You could see faint traces of sunrise through the sliding glass doors on the far side of the room. 

You didn't even get to pour your coffee before you felt Jotaro's arms creep around your waist. You jumped and turned around. 

"Heck!  How are you so quiet?" you hissed. He simply gave you a kiss and hugged you close in response. "Jotaro, coffee," you whined. In a blink, you were seated on the couch with a fresh cup of coffee in your hands. 

"Goodmorning to you too," he mumbled. He sat next to you, his nose in a book as usual. You laughed and slapped his arm lightly.

"You've gotta stop doing that."

"What? Am I not allowed to show off for pretty girls?" He flashed you a sly smile. 

"Only if I'm the pretty girl in question." You took a sip of your coffee, it was just the way you liked it. You leaned on Jotaro's shoulder and hummed a light tune, perfectly content.