Abbacchio {Games}

I can't believe it's not a different part five character!

You leaned on the iron fence, your back against the cold metal. The wind danced with your hair, the breeze pleasantly cool. It was a hot summer, the sun beat down on you all day long. The salty air was warm, gulls filling it with noise. You smiled as you looked over your squad. It had been a long few days, but now the mission was over, you could lean back and relax. Your capo was seated near his right hand man, who your boyfriend was not a fan of. Abbacchio and Giorno didn't fight as much as they used to, but it was still annoying sometimes. 

As you surveyed the table, you realized that someone was missing. The porch of your little HQ wasn't that large, so there was no where to hide. With a soft groan, the door slowly opened and Abbacchio stepped out into the sun. You smiled and gestured to the spot beside you as he walked over. Abbacchio smiled back, a rare sight, and joined you against the railing. 

"Hey love," you whispered. He snickered and whispered something back, leaning over to give you a quick kiss. You didn't realize until he caught your lips in his, he had fresh lipstick on. You pushed him away and scoffed. 

"Abbacchio!" You heard a giggle from the table and saw Mista and Narancia desperately trying to conceal their laughter. Abbacchio leaned in to give you another quick kiss while you looked at them. "Oh you-" You grabbed his collar and pulled him to your face, planting a kiss on his cheek. You smiled with satisfaction at the black mark on his face. He wrapped his arms around you, trapping you in a tight hug, and kissed the corner of your lips. 

"Do I have to arrest you for assaulting an officer again?" he asked with a smirk. You huffed and leaned against his chest, letting go of his shirt. You reached around his shoulders and pressed your lips to his in a long kiss. 

"Do you guys still take bribes?" He rolled his eyes as you laughed at your own joke. 

A/N: Woah Jade you disappear for a month and then update twice in a row??? I know it's crazy right lol