Avdol {Warm}

bc he's very sweet and that's what I need rn 

You pulled the door shut behind you, leaving the cold storm outside. Your keys clattered as you tossed them on the side table. You sighed and hung your cap on the rack next to the door. After working overtime for the fourth day in a row, you were exhausted. Avdol greeted you from the other room, calling out through the small apartment. 

"Welcome home, (Y/N!)" After cleaning the snow from your shoes you walked into the living room, shedding your jacket and tossing it on the back of the couch. He laid back on the couch, leaning against the arm rest. He put down his book for a moment and smiled contentedly up at you. 

"It's damn cold out there." He lifted his arms and you crawled on top of him. With a sigh, you laid down, wrapping your arm around his waist. "You're so warm." You rested your head on his chest, resting your eyes. You happily accepted the warm invitation of sleep. Avdol smiled and gently ruffled your hair. He held a book with his free hand and read quietly while you rested against him. 

After a while, you began to snore softly in his arms. It was cute. He chuckled quietly to himself and brushed aside your hair to plant a tender kiss to your forehead. These were the moments he cherished. With your arms around his waist he felt truly loved and happy. He was sure you felt the same way, otherwise you wouldn't have stuck around for so long. 

Avdol closed his eyes and set down his book, feeling the beat of your heart against his chest. He softly pet your hair, thinking about what to make for dinner. You would most definitely be hungry once you woke up. As they say, happy wife happy life. 

Wanna bet the next chapter I write will be pillarmen 

I'll probably die for like a week and come back and forget I wrote this and just yeet out some Esidisi or Wham lmao bUT Boy am I a sucker for that sweet domestic fluff