Abbacchio & Giorno

Oh? 

"Giorno, just heal her you fucking idiot!" Abbacchio yelled, the full extent of his wrath could be heard in his voice. 

"Can't you see me trying?!" He screamed back. Giorno kneeled beside your unconscious body, clutching your hand in his while he tried desperately to repair the damage that had been done. He shook with shock, he had never seen such an injury before. The moment you fell he called his stand to fix you. 

"Try faster!" He grabbed Giorno by the back of his collar and leaned in close, "If she dies I will kill you." The blonde whipped around as Golden Experience stopped working. 

"You really want to threaten me now? It was your fault!" 

"Mine?! I was trying to save her! You got in the way," He answered sharply. He sucked in a breath, trying his hardest to not throw the boy across the pavement. Slowly, you began to regain consciousness as they screamed and threatened each other. You hated seeing them fight, it drove you insane. And now they were just giving you a headache. 

"Gio..." You tried to call his name but you had trouble speaking. You saw Golden Experience look up at you curiously, then at Giorno and back to you. "Abbacchio." Your voice was gravelly and quiet, so he couldn't hear you. You rolled your eyes and eased yourself up on your elbows. They were too involved in their fight to notice as you crawled onto the nearest bench. Suddenly you heard Abbacchio gasp. 

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N)?" Giorno turned to look at you as well. He let out a sigh of relief and ran to your side. He smiled and brought your hand to his lips. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Abbacchio demanded. He stared at Gio incredulously. 

"Abba-" you began. 

"I'm kissing her," Giorno interrupted. The other man grimaced and leaned over the bench, grabbing your shoulder to pull you into him as he crashed his lips into yours. You could taste his favorite wine as his tongue entered your mouth through slightly parted lips. The sensation was gone as soon as it had appeared. You almost wanted more. "What the Fuck?!"  You heard Giorno yell. 

You placed a hand on his chest, hoping it would prevent him from getting into a physical fight with Abbacchio. He stared at you with wide eyes, his face a bright red. You turned and held Abbacchio's arm with your other hand. 

"I almost died, Abbacchio. Can't you two just get along?"

Abbachio huffed, turning and stomping away. Giorno glared at him as he left. He looked back at you with an uneasy smile. 

"I'm just glad you're okay." He softly kissed your cheek. The world spun around you as you tried to wrap your head around what had just happened. You decided you'd figure it out later, for now your main concern was getting all three of you back to HQ in one piece. 

guess who just wrote 5 pages of doing acid instead of stuff I'm supposed to be writing lmao

ANyways, have this. It's stale af and I the ending is wack but I'll have better stuff out soon I promise